View Single Post
Old 07-04-2021, 11:20 PM   #96
scgd

Rosette

Have you ever...
- answered the door naked?
No.
- done housework naked?
I've done cooking if that counts as housework...
- been naked among dressed people?
I've been naked in my bed while staying at a hostel with my friends. Also kind of at a swimming pool too, see below.
- been naked among strangers?
At a public swimming pool I've pulled my swimming trunks down to my ankles. Obviously everyone else was in swimwear. I didn't mean to pull them down so far but as I was in the pool I instinctively kicked to keep my head above water as I pulled them down and that kicked my trunks to my ankles! I did panic a little haha.
- been seen naked on purpose, but made it look like an accident?
Maybe, if I was seen then the situation above, but I don't think I was seen. I was exposed on purpose but more than I intended due to a genuine accident!
- skinny dipped?
Yes! The situation above kinda counts, but I also skinny dipped in a private pool on holiday in Greece once, only one length because my family were nearby in the villa. On the same trip I also skinny dipped in the sea, finding a remote shore and taking my trunks off underwater before throwing them back onto the shore, forcing me to leave the water and return to my stuff naked.
- posted a naked photo of yourself on the internet?
Yes, many many. And I also webcam naked on Chaturbate so there's that too.
- spent more than 24 hours naked?
Yes, I had the house to myself for a weekend so I challenged myself to spend as much time naked as possible. I managed 40 hours.

Loves : Nudity, Masturbation, Bondage, BDSM

Likes : Hidden/semi public, Chance, Humiliation, Edging, Body writing

Dislikes : Mild pain, Anal, Pee, Denial, Wedgies

Limits : Social suicide, Food, Crossdressing, Scat, Diapers, Extreme pain, Blood, Permanent, Face

scgd is offline   Reply With Quote