View Single Post
Old 06-27-2021, 09:43 AM   #14
riley94

Default Preface

For me, putting throw dare and challenge down to text is part of fulfilling my sexual desires. It allows me to re-live everything a second time and maybe enjoy my actions even better with unparted attention. The writing itself exits me and it is part of the thrill around DB. I allow that person to explore with me some ways I would not go on my own. It is also a crucial part of my fantasy to know how much reading the naughty things I just did is turning him/her (and also other readers) on.
Therefore, I dare you to touch yourself while reading this. I want you to think of me and my body in every detail and stay right on edge until you reach the finish, which is when I want you to cum for me. Imaging me as well as you can. During your climax, if you are a man, think of how you would spill your load all over me. (You can maybe give me a brief feedback if you liked my detailed report and if there is other things, I could do to fulfil your fantasies). If there is a lot of positive feedback or if DB gets me to do so, I might write up and post (maybe a bit less detailed) more from my sexual diary)

Not interested having a master or submissive and there is no need to contact me.

Toys: Several dildos from small to Xl (1x with squirt function), big inflatable toy, nipple- clit- & pussy pump, strap on, ropes, blindfold, handcuffs, butt plugs.
riley94 is offline   Reply With Quote