View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 12:57 PM   #6
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

When I was first told what I was going to be doing I was very tentative as I’m quite practiced at anal play and so feared I’d be able to take quite a good portion of the broom handle and subsequently have a real chore of cumming enough to make that many ice cubes. I searched and found an old one lying around (heh, son of a carpenter) the grain of the wood was very coarse however and the ends blunt and jagged. I gave one end a bit of a sand down to round it off and smooth the grain of the wood, as I did I thought about what I was going to be made to do, tried to reinforce the idea in my head that I now had no choice, the course of events was decided. I’ve never played with anything made of wood, and I very rarely take anything improvised, which is exactly why I like the idea of having my instructions given to me by people like you, like this, I’d never think of these things myself and it takes away my control. Taking the time to prepare my customized insertable gave the intent and the knowledge of what was going to happen time to sit and grow a little, so it made for a most appetising warm up.

Once the broom handle was prepared I wanted to keep it a bit more of a challenge so I only lubricated the very end and my hole a little bit before positioning and pushing it against my hole. Having never experienced anything quite like this, I took my time working the tip in, letting my ring accept it and then feeling the texture of the wood against me. Once it was in I pushed and wiggled, working it deeper and deeper inside me, waiting feel it bottom out. By this point I was intently curious to not only see how much I could take, but also to see what ‘unable to fit any more’ would feel like. I’m able to take some toys very deep. My desire to feed more of the broom handle into me was combated by the knowledge that every inch that slipped further into me would mean a good deal more work later on. I couldn’t stave off that knowledge.

Eventually I came to a point where, having taken most of the rest of the shaft dry, pushing more in began to get verrry uncomfortable and I could feel that as I applied more pressure the tip poked sorely inside me. I tried for a couple of minutes more but made no further progress so decided that was my point. You may wonder why I haven’t mentioned the markings till now, that is because rather than mark my nicely sanded broom handle I decided to mark that point by merely placing my finger against the wood right at my entrance and then withdrawing the length, keeping my finger in place and then measuring.

At first I was pleasantly surprised as I thought I’d only taken about 5, maybe 6 inches of the broom but as I withdrew I realised my estimate was off and I had worked in more than I thought I had. I measured and it came up at just a pinch over 8” so I guess it’s eight cubes In need to make, It’s already a good deal into night here so I’ll begin work on them tomorrow. Even as I sit here and write this I can feel my ring and walls still faintly sore from being rubbed by the grain of the wood, I find it a pleasant reminder.

I write this in the hope that reading it will bring you gingerneo some kind of a return on your input as I am very thankful ^^ I also hope it will encourage others by reassuring I do not want to take without giving, however if this was of no interest or appeasement to anyone then I apologise for taking up space and would love clarification on whether it was welcome or not.

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote