View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 12:55 PM   #5
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Thank you for the welcome blondie! ^^ and thank you for your suggestion too..

Hehe, before i go on, something i'd like to point out which I don't think I made clear in my initial post.. is that so long as these things are within my abilities and limits and so long as I have everything needed to allow me to do them then until I say otherwise I WILL be doing them, that's the fun of it for me, whatever you say is my command, if it were my choice that would take some of the thrill out of it. *shyblush* :3

With that in mind, CollardBlondie i like your suggestion, i have a long, double ended toy i'll use to measure as opposed the the broom handle >< thats a bit unwieldy for my throat. I wonder if you'd like to have more input on the specifics of how i'm to be tied up? If not i don't mind :3

I've done the broom handle bit from gingerneo, i suppose i'll write about it in a faintly enticing way to keep it exciting :3 i'll post the report of that below in a sec.

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family

Last edited by Pet Phoenix; 04-19-2011 at 12:59 PM.
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote