View Single Post
Old 06-18-2021, 03:11 PM   #8
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stepford View Post
Wow hi I hope this is in the right place. I’m Vaxx. I’m a newbie. my online friend showed me this site a couple days ago after we talked about diapers and hypno. I’ spent my time since then pouring through this site and wow wow wow I think I’m into a lot of stuff I didn’t know I was into. I wanna learn more! I wanna experiment and look around and see what else there is and i wanna open myself up to be bullied because you guys seem cool and like yoou know a lot about this

I’m at my BF’s right now but I leave tomorrow (I have a five hour drive back home) and I’m planning on stopping and getting some more diapers on the way home because I know I’m out. So anyone wants anything for my drive home I’ll have a diaper on

What I know I like: Diapers, hypnosis, spanking, wetting, orgasm control, nipple pain

What I haven’t tried but wanna try: Wedgies, swirlies, semi-public, abrasion play, humiliation, name calling/new name

Limits: Full public, permanent, blood, other people, animals, messing

I don't currently have any toys or anything (I will be getting some soon, though!)

ANYTHING NOT MENTIONED WILL DEFINITELY BE CONSIDERED. I REALLY WANNA EXPLORE MORE
Not a problem. But do you have someone in real life to check on you and keep you in line and enforce you do as you are told? And if so is the someone M or F?