View Single Post
Old 06-18-2021, 02:03 AM   #3
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by riley94 View Post
Dear getdare community,

It is me again. Long story short: DB must have been pleased with me revealing the most intimate details about my body. He/she wrote me a charming love letter describing what he/she loves about my body and how he would worship every part of it as if I was DB’s goddess. I was flattered reading through the in-depth description of how my body would be caressed. Reading about the way he would touch and kiss my breast I started caressing my nipples, feeling the outline of my puffy areolas and feeling how hard the nipples got under my shirt. When I finished reading, I realised that not only my nipples were standing, but also that a large wet spot embellished my panties as my flower got soaking wet. Something about these events, something about this person, maybe the anonymity, maybe the unknown or maybe the endless possibilities is enlightening a fire of lust and fantasy in my head.
Unfortunately, he did not reveal anything about him/herself, and I am still in the absolute dark about this admirer’s identity. The only thing left is my curiosity and I know that I just want to find out a bit more. At least I received another clue on how to get another message. I should ask on getdare for ideas to do a dare on a sunny day somewhere at the water. The final details of the dare are supposed to be mine to create, but the day in the sun will be planned with the suggestions from this thread in mind. Of course, I will need to report back here on what I did, on how I felt and on what I was thinking on my adventure. If my report pleases I might get another hint.

Maybe with your help I will get to know something more about DB. Does he/she even know me? It feels so weird to act on this person’s will, but I just can’t help myself.

R
You want something like hidden public?