View Single Post
Old 06-17-2021, 10:59 AM   #1
riley94

Default The art of dares (27F)

Dear Getdare community,

A few days ago, I received an anonymous message by DB (currently unknown to me) who told me about this platform. He dared me to tell you about myself, enough for you to know a bit on how I live and with plenty of details about my body. His message was very seducing and there was something calm and comforting in the way he wrote to me.

At first, I was hesitant and tried to forget about it, about the anonymous message, about DB. But it just kept coming back to my mind and there is something alluring about all this. So here I am, maybe just because I would like to know who is behind the acronym DB or maybe there is something more slumbering in me.

This is me: I am a 27 years old woman, have black hairs cut as a short bob with bangs and I wear glasses. Recently I moved to a new country for work and as I was constantly moving around in the last years I’m currently single with no plans to settle down. Just living my life as it unfolds in front of my feet. As I am new in town, I engage in a lot of activities that I can enjoy on my own such as yoga, running, gym, swimming and climbing (each more or less once a weekly, depending on constantly changing corona regulations). Consequently, I am proud of my body (169, 49kg 87/61/93) that can be described as skinny / sporty with a slight six pack (I know not all men like this on women, but I do) and a really round ass from a lot of squats.
And now to some details a bit more intimate, that I am very nervous to reveal but I’ll do just this time for DB. When I was younger, I was not at all fond of my body or how it developed. At times, I was embarrassed of myself. My boobs (b-cup) are very symmetrical, which is nice. However, my medium sized areolas are puffy and raised almost 2cm like a mound on top of my breast. Additionally, I have very long and big nipples at least the size of the tip of my little finger, standing out almost all the time as if erect. The shape of my nipples, including the areolas, give my breast a really pointy look that is almost always visible under my clothes unless I’m wearing a padded bra. My pussy is rather special as well. My outer lips are meaty especially towards the front, resulting in a camel toe look as soon as I am wearing something tight. They are big enough to cover my rather large love-pearl, which in an erect state is standing out just enough for me to grab its shaft with my thumb and finger. In addition to that, my inner labia are extremely long and hanging below my outer lips towards the back of my pussy. When standing, they are hanging down the width of three fingers and when I pull on them, they span several centimetres. Thus, wearing a bikini bottom will always result in a camel toe at the front with a large bulge towards the back, due to my not so minor labia minora.

Believe me, if I tell you that I neither seen boobs nor a pussy like mine (and I have shared public showers with quite a number of women over time). Luckily, I have learnt to love the appearance of my boobs and the delicate flower between my legs by now, partly because they are so special.

I am very nervous to submit this post and do not know what to expect. But hope this is enough information to fulfil the dare of DB so I might get a new message soon?

Some more information: I would describe myself as bisexual and depending on me mood I like both being a dom or a sub. Not sure, if I will be willing to do any more dares here, as my sole interest lies in finding out more about DB. Maybe he will tell me to do some dares via this platform… maybe he will contact me again privately… To convince me of doing any more dares he (or is it a she?) will have to be very convincing and seducing. A dare needs to be well written, respectful, appealing, sexy and arousing just from reading the tasks (don’t get me wrong, even the sluttiest dares can be wrapped up as a delightful gift). Quite inspiring and stimulating was reading some of the dares/tasks of thesexexperiment.com. Thus, DB, if you read this, I want you to know that that’s what I’expecting if you’re hoping to convince me of taking another step. But you catched my interest and have my attention for now.

I really did not think I would do this.

Sincerely
R

Last edited by riley94; 06-17-2021 at 11:08 AM.
riley94 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to riley94 for this post: