Thread: [FICTION] Lads Home Alone
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 02:39 PM   #26
Bangin

Wink Part 23 - Things Heat Up

Dexter was now laying on the sofa, waiting for Harry to do his dare. He was nervous, he hadn't had anyone do this to him before. Harry walked up to him, noticing how little hair he had, everywhere. This turned him on more, he was never a fan of hair, even on himself.
"Ready?" Harry asked.
"As I'll ever be." Was Dexter's reply, and Harry licked his own index finger as Dexter turned over, his small round bum in the air.

Logan didn't know where to look. Was this wrong? Not long ago, he and Harry had done, well, everything basically. Now, Harry was about to finger his younger brother. That was the next problem! Could he... should he watch or turn away?! He looked at Tom, who read his expression perfectly.

"You made this happen, mate?" He said, smiling.
"Hmm, not sure I should watch it though." If he was honest, jealousy also played a part in this, which confused him.
"I know what you mean. Well, I haven't had a dare yet..." He hinted.

Logan looked again towards his brother and friend, Harry's index finger now on Dexter's crack, about to penetrate. He looked back at Tom and glanced at the patio doors behind him.
"Let's get some fresh air... I dare you to get some clothes pegs and put one on each nipple and one on your tongue."
"Hmm, that's different! Okay!" He wondered if he'd enjoy the pain or find it unbearable. Well, he was soon to find out.

The boys went outside, not worried due to Tom's high fences, and Tom got three clothes pegs. He began with his nipples. The first one hurt, but the pain eased as it was on for a few seconds. The second peg was more painful, as now both were hurting. The one on the tongue was the worst, and as soon as it closed, his eyes watered. He liked it, though.

"You can stop now." Logan said after a minute or so. Tom took the pegs off and smiled.
"It was good!"
"Really? I hate pain, as you saw earlier..." They laughed.
"Your ass is still pink, does it hurt still?"
"Slightly. Ha ha, you should kiss it better." Logan laughed but Tom didn't.
"Okay, turn around then..." Logan looked at Tom questioningly, but turned around as Tom told him to. Tom got on his knees and kissed each cheek. He moved his head back and admired Logan's amazing ass. He put one hand on each cheek, squeezing slightly, and slowly pressed his lips against Logan's crack. He kissed and, letting his horniness take over for an instant, let his tongue slip out and lick his beautiful butt hole. Logan gasped, but Tom moved away and stood up. The boys looked at each other, both surprised, both horny as hell.
"Let's see how they're doing." Tom suggested, and they walked back into the house.

Dexter was breathing heavily, Harry was taking the 'hard' part seriously. He was literally, it seemed, fucking Dexter with his finger. They were both erect but Harry looked like he was enjoying it a lot more than Dexter.
"Okay," Logan said, sensing his brother's discomfort, "You can stop now."
Harry looked disappointed as he thrust his finger in and out one more time, relieving Dexter of his torment.
Dexter sat up, and looked unhappy.
"It felt weird and uncomfortable." He said, not looking at anyone.
"We know," Said Harry, "But man up. It was only a dare. You said you've done stuff like that before..."
"I didn't. I've done it to myself once and it was amazing, but that wasn't. You were well rough."
"Stop being a pussy, it could have been worse."
Logan stepped in. "Harry, leave him alone. He didn't like it, that's all he's saying."
"Yeah, well he's a fucking wimp."
"Let's just get back to the game, yeah?" Said Dexter.

He was upset, he didn't want to cause an argument. Besides, his brother didn't know what happened when he'd left...

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72988

My second, ongoing story is here...
Lads Home Alone -

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=51584

My Newest Story...
University Bromance
-

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72833

I fancied a change from story writing... Do my dice dare (just for the lads) here -

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...714#post437714