Thread: [FICTION] Lads Home Alone
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 09:35 AM   #24
Bangin

Heart Part 21.5 - Amber In The Middle.

Sorry I took longer than usual to post. I've been busy, and have decided to give proper writing a go and started to plan/write a novel... Just for fun really, but it's kind of taken priority over this lately! I'll write more tonight though! Promise!

She had never expected this to happen, but she was glad it did. Her reasoning for wanting it wasn't good, and she knew that. Her two best friends, Sarah and Kate, had both had sex with their boyfriends and she was jealous. She wanted to be on the same level as them.

She had always been in the middle and a little behind. Kate and Sarah's friendship worked around arguments and forgiveness. Amber was the one who helped keep the peace when there was an argument yet took the back seat in the friendship group when they made up. She was their doormat.

Therefore, she wanted this mainly to show the other two that she is mature too. She knew this was wrong. That was why she chose Mike, the guy she liked and who liked her back (as she knew, despite acting shocked when he told her). She would have a boyfriend and wouldn't need her two friends as much any more. This, she supposed, was why she hurried things along. She didn't wait long to tell Mike of her feelings, and certainly didn't wait long to consummate their relationship to make their connection deeper.

This is why as she was laying on her back, her nails digging into Mike's sweating back, she was happier than she had been in a long time.

Amber's sexual history was, as she knew, unusual. She had never done anything with anyone before, but had a dildo. It was her sister's fault that she had it. Her sister was 18 and for her birthday received a dildo as a present from her friends. It was an ironic gift, as her sister didn't believe in sex before marriage and, as far as Amber knew, did not masturbate. Therefore, when her sister moved to university, she threw the dildo out. Or so she thought. Amber was helping her clear out her room as it would soon be Amber's, and saw the dildo in a box. Knowing the story behind it, and seeing it was still in its packaging, she slyly took it and hid it in her room. She was 15 at the time and had masturbated a few times. She didn't use it until about 2 months later when she was tidying her room and found it in her wardrobe. She hadn't forgotten about it but as soon as she saw it, she knew what she'd do.

Her parents were at work, so she took the purple object from it's box and lay on her bed. She pulled down her jeans and began to finger herself as she had done many times before. When she was wet and very horny, she picked up the dildo and rubbed it against her vagina. She edged it inside her slowly. It hurt slightly at first, and was uncomfortable for a while, but after a few minutes it felt amazing. She rubbed her clit with her fingertip and moved the pretend penis in and out of her pussy and she was almost screaming in pleasure when she eventually came. Her orgasm was amazing and left her weak at the knees. She knew that she'd found her knew best friend.

She thought that using a dildo had made sex easier. It didn't hurt as much as her friend's said it did. Kate even said she bled a bit! Amber, therefore, was thrilled that her first time was pleasurable and only slightly uncomfortable. She looked at Mike, his eyes pierced her with lust and she kissed him. She kissed him again and again and again, amazed at what was happening. To her, Mike was beautiful. Not handsome, sexy or hunky. Beautiful. And although she didn't know it, she was beautiful to him too.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72988

My second, ongoing story is here...
Lads Home Alone -

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=51584

My Newest Story...
University Bromance
-

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72833

I fancied a change from story writing... Do my dice dare (just for the lads) here -

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...714#post437714