Thread: [FICTION] Lads Home Alone
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 12:41 PM   #22
Bangin

Wink Part 20 - Stripped.

Tom decided that this was his chance to do a favour for his best friend.
"Truth or Dare?" He asked Mike, knowing already that the answer would be dare.
It was.
Tom and Harry huddled together, trying to think of the perfect dare that wouldn't be too much too early. Amber noticed that she was left out of choosing a dare, but she was glad as it was sure to involve her.
"We dare you to wear Amber's knickers." Mike shrugged and agreed, but Amber protested.
"Hang on, then I'd be naked and that wouldn't be fair! It's not my dare..."
Tom thought for a minute.
"Fine," He was willing to do this, it would get the game moving anyway. "We'll all strip completely but Mike wears your underwear."
The thought of two naked guys and Mike basically naked was an offer she couldn't refuse.

When all three lads were in their boxers, they and Amber counted to three and pulled down their underwear. Silence. Amber was glad to see that Mike had the biggest cock, followed closely by Harry and Tom lagging slightly. She was surprised at how nice their bodies were, and that they were all flaccid, but this didn't last for long. As they all looked at Amber's shaven vagina, their penises grew harder. They had all seen one (many for Harry...) before but Amber was the hottest out of the girls they had seen.

Amber bravely broke the silence. "Aren't you meant to be wearing these?" She asked, throwing her knickers to Mike. He looked at them - at the wet patch in the crotch - and slowly slid them on. It was uncomfortable due to his erection but he didn't complain.

"Right," piped up Harry, "Tom, truth or dare?"
"Dare obviously!" He said, sounding cocky. Tom and Mike suddenly remembered that Harry was unaware that Mike liked Amber. Too late.
"I dare you to lick Mike's dick."
There was a sense of confusion. Amber was completely surprised by this, despite what she had seen earlier. Harry didn't see why this was an issue, and was confused by the confusion. Tom didn't want to do it, to save his mate, but knew the forfeit would be worse. Mike wasn't thinking.

Amber laughed.

"Go on then Tom, let's see this." She said. Mike looked at her, confused. She answered his look, "It'll be hot to watch..."
Tom and Mike felt like they had permission to do this now, something to make this okay. So Tom knelt down and pulled down Amber's knickers to reveal Mike's erect cock. He circled his tongue around the head and licked the shaft up and down.

"Wow, that was hot." Amber breathed. Mike looked at Harry.
"Truth or dare?" He asked him.
"Dare!"
He wanted to leave Amber out of his dare, saving her for himself.
"I dare you to make out with Tom."
Of course, the boys did this thinking how funny it was that in the past 12 hours, Harry had kissed 3 different boys.
Amber was dumbfounded at how open these guys were, and how hot she was finding it. Then it was Mike who dared Amber. He wanted a show before the fun really started.
"I dare you to lay on the sofa and masturbate."

Amber went bright red. "Umm... I don't know... I've never done anything in front of a guy before. Let alone 3!"
"Well," said Tom, "You'll have to do a forfeit... and that's bound to be worse."
She knew she was cornered. She didn't want to leave and she didn't want a forfeit. So she walked over to the sofa, laid on her back and slowly moved her right hand down to her vagina.

She stimulated her clit with her index finger, moving in slow circles. Her breathing instantly became heavy. She then began to penetrate her vagina with a finger, making her moan and close her eyes in ecstasy. The boys were all watching, with raging erections. They had never seen a girl masturbate in real life, they'd only done things with a girl. As Amber began to massage her breast with her other hand, Tom decided to take control.

"Mike, I dare you to give her a 'hand'."
Mike looked at Tom, who winked back. "Amber," Mike began, "Is that okay?"
She breathed "Yes" and Mike walked over to the girl who was fingering herself and moaning on the sofa. He sat down replacing her hand with his, mimicking her actions, pleasuring her moist pussy while she continued to moan and her body began to contract. He went faster. She was now almost screaming with pleasure, Mike's hand was wet from her natural lubricant. Tom and Harry were watching in awe, their erections covered in precum but remaining untouched. Then Amber let out one loud high-pitched moan and it was over.

As she recovered from the biggest and best orgasm she'd ever had, her head began to unwind. She suddenly became very concious and shy. She looked at Mike, who smiled, and ran upstairs leaving all the lads confused.

"Pfft. Women!" Said Harry, but Mike followed her upstairs, worried about what she would say.

Tom remained stood on the spot and suddenly laughed. He had realised the pure awkwardness of the situation. Three naked boys and a crying naked girl.
Harry laughed too, looked at Tom and said "Shall we ask Logan to come over too?"

Let me know how you like the new character so far!

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72988

My second, ongoing story is here...
Lads Home Alone -

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=51584

My Newest Story...
University Bromance
-

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72833

I fancied a change from story writing... Do my dice dare (just for the lads) here -

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...714#post437714