Thread: [FICTION] Lads Home Alone
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 11:59 AM   #21
Bangin

Wink Part 19 - Boobs Or Vagina?

Amber continued to watch the rest of the practice, checking out the boys (especially Mike) all the time. When the coach called it to an end, Mike told her to wait outside for them while the coach talks to them and they get their stuff. Standing behind a door wasn't enough.

Instead, Amber crept around to the back of the changing rooms where there was a window. She hoisted herself up on a ledge and peered in through the window. As the coach was talking to them, some of the boys had begun to get changed. She noticed one in particular who was just in his tight white boxers. He had a very toned body boasting a full six pack. She could see the bulge in his boxers and her hand automatically reached into her panties and she began to circle the tip of her finger on her clit. She then saw Mike begin to undress as he didn't want to walk home in sweaty clothes, and was pleasantly surprised by his fit body. Her finger continued to stimulate her clitoris and she was writhing with pleasure, losing all sense of where she was, with Mike's torso enough to satisfy her. However, the sight of Mike fully dressed about to leave the changing room was enough to make her stop, however reluctantly, and walk back to where the boys would come outside.

Their walk home was uneventful, they just chatted about school and other stuff. Amber told them about her 16th birthday which had just gone past, and she had got a new iPod which she had wanted for ages. As they were approaching Tom's door, Amber was getting excited and nervous... she was silent until she was in the house.

"Hey, Amber right?" Asked Tom.
"Hey, yeah. How's it going?"
The foursome spent a few minutes getting comfortable until Amber decided to brave it.
"So... I walked in on these two kissing."
Tom's face was full of shock, but Amber was too busy looking at Mike to notice.
"And they said you'd dare them too..?" Mike shot Tom a look which was easy to read.
"Oh... yeah I did. I'm glad someone saw them..!"
"Hmm... anyway we decided we should all play truth or dare as your games seem so fun!" Tom looked surprised but pleased at this decision.
"Yeah that's cool," Tom replied, "You can go first as you're new. Truth or dare?"
Amber agreed that this was fair, and didn't want the boys to think she was a pussy so immediately answered "Dare. And don't go easy on me because I'm a girl..." She added with a cheeky smile and a wink. Mike couldn't stop thinking about how hot she was.
"Fine," Said Tom, taking her very literally. "In that case, I dare you to strip... you can leave one item of clothing on."

Amber expected something like this, and it suddenly hit her that no boy had ever seen her naked. She'd never done anything with a guy apart from kiss a couple. This would be something completely new. Wanting to live up to her promise, she decided to go along with it, silently, as all three lads sat in awe.

She began with her t-shirt, pulling it slowly over her head to reveal her blue bra that covered her C-cup breasts. She then removed her socks, followed by her black skinny jeans to reveal her matching blue French knickers. There was a visible wet patch that was noticed by the boys, making them all hard and completely aroused. She was stood in her underwear and had to make a decision. Boobs or vagina?

She hesitated as she lifted her arms, but she thought that this was the lesser of two evils. She one-handedly unclipped her bra and let if fall from her shoulders to the ground, her perfect breasts bare for the lads to see. She blushed but acted cool as she brushed one hand through her hair and walked to the sofa and sat between Tom and Mike, who couldn't take their eyes off her.

"Right," she said, unable to hide the shakiness in her voice, "Who's next?"
Mike had no hesitation when he answered "Me," and smiled.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72988

My second, ongoing story is here...
Lads Home Alone -

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=51584

My Newest Story...
University Bromance
-

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72833

I fancied a change from story writing... Do my dice dare (just for the lads) here -

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...714#post437714