Thread: [FICTION] Lads Home Alone
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 04:58 PM   #19
Bangin

Sport Soccer Part 17 - Saturday Morning Surprise.

Mike was the first to wake up, stopping the alarm on his mobile phone before it woke Tom. He lay there for a few minutes, now about a foot away from Tom and completely naked. Thoughts of the previous day flowed through his head, surreal and confusing. Four guys had all been in this bed at some point, all finding something out about themselves they never really knew before. And then there was the moment before he and Tom went to sleep, where Tom asked for sex.

Of course, Mike had obliged him and put his cock inside Tom for the second time that day. Both boys, covered in sweat and moaning with pleasure eventually came for the umpteenth time that day. They fell asleep almost instantly, shattered from their (literally) hard day. Mike realised he had an erection but needed to get up an shower; he had football (soccer) practice to go to. He quietly climbed over Tom, his erection brushing over his covered body, and went to the shower.

A showered and dressed Tom joined Mike downstairs at half 9. His eyes lingered on Mike in his football kit, but this went unnoticed. They sat at the table to eat breakfast, neither of them had said a word.

"What time's your practice?" Asked Tom.
"Half 10... Only 'til half 12 though. What'll you do while I'm gone?"
"I dunno... PS3 I guess."
There was another silence, punctuated only by the sounds of crunching cereal, until Tom spoke again.
"Yesterday was awesome."
"Yeah, it was. I still can't believe all what happened, it feels like it was a dream."
"And a goooood dream it would've been!" They laughed. Both boys were worried that it would have been awkward... they were relieved that it wasn't. 10am rolled around, and Tom had to leave. He said goodbye to Mike and walked to football practice, where, just in the changing rooms he saw was Harry. It was just them, either they were early or everyone else was late.

"Oh, hey Harry." Tom said, surprised to see him there.
"Hey!"
"How come you're here then?"
"Oh, rugby practice is meant to be tomorrow but the coach can't make it so we're doing it today instead. Gonna split the field with you pussy footballers."
"Haha, after last night you can't go calling me a pussy." He laughed, but Harry's face went serious.
"About that..."
And the boys chatted about the previous night a little bit, both agreeing to not speak a word to anyone. Both their shorts were bulging, and they looked at each other's simultaneously. They laughed, but Harry brushed his hand against Mike's package, making Mike gasp.
"I appreciate you not telling anyone... and I really enjoyed last night."
Mike put his hand on Harry's visible cock (his shorts were tight) and said,
"Thank you too... I enjoyed it as well."

They stared at each other, hands on each other's hard penises, and Harry suddenly lurched forward to kiss Mike. However, Mike pulled away.
"Mate... Sorry, it's just you and Logan... aren't you together?"
"Well, kind of... but I wanted to see if it was just him, or if I was attracted to other guys too. I guess I'm confused. Sorry."
Mike looked at him, understanding completely. He decided he could use a bit of reassurance too, and this time it was him who grabbed Harry's head and stuck his tongue down his throat.

Suddenly, the door opened and before the lads had a chance to wrench themselves apart, someone had come in, seen them and stopped in their tracks.

"What the fuck is going on?" They asked, shocked.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72988

My second, ongoing story is here...
Lads Home Alone -

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=51584

My Newest Story...
University Bromance
-

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72833

I fancied a change from story writing... Do my dice dare (just for the lads) here -

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...714#post437714