Thread: [FICTION] Lads Home Alone
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 12:22 PM   #18
Bangin

Wink Part 16 - THE END!!!! (Of night one...)

Harry kissed Logan back and the boys hugged.
"You need to wash your face..." Logan said, and all four boys laughed.
"Yeah... Umm Tom... I know you said I had to go home in a mess, but can I use your shower?"
"Oh, yeah, sure... It's just down the corridor to the left."
So Harry left the room and headed for the shower. Logan followed.

"Wow... that was a shocker." Said Mike.
"Yeah," Agreed Tom, "But then, look what happened with us. What a day of huge surprises."
"I wonder what they're doing in the shower?" Mike wondered out loud.
"Me too... I dare you to go and look."
Mike didn't need convincing and walked to the bathroom, Tom following quietly behind. They looked into the shower cubicle and could see, through the thin layer of steam, Harry and Logan kissing each other passionately, Harry with a finger massaging Logan's crack. Then Harry kissed down Logan's body and began to suck his cock, Logan moaning loudly, unaware that they were being watched. Logan then turned his head and could see the lads through the steam... He did nothing and continued to let Harry pleasure him.

Tom and Mike were both hard and enjoying the display, but Tom suddenly left. Harry followed him, wondering what the matter was. He asked Tom.
"Nothing, I just felt a bit like a perv watching them at it."
"Hmm, I guess it was a bit pervy... well I dare you to make me moan like Logan was moaning." He said with a cheeky smile.
"You're a lot more open since this morning, what have I done to you!?" Tom laughed, but moved forward to slip his tongue into Mike's mouth. He then began to give Mike a hand job while still kissing him.

Logan was shouting Harry's name, feeling free at last to show his true feelings. Harry was sucking, licking and kissing his dick, just happy to be 'friends' with Logan again.

Tom pushed Mike on the bed, and the two lads got into the 69 position. As they were sucking each other's penises, Tom slipped a finger into Mike's ass making his head spin with excitement.

Logan began to play with his own ass, sliding his index finger in and out, tilting his head back in pleasure.

Mike began to finger Tom's ass too, so both boys were being pleasured at both ends.

Logan came, with one enormous moan, and Harry swallowed the whole load, still sucking so as not to waste a drop.

Tom was the first to blow his load, and Mike let it drip over his face. This heightened Mike's arousal and soon after, he jizzed and Tom let it slide down his throat. They laid in the same position for a few more minutes, letting them get their breath back, when the other two walked in.

Logan and Harry were shocked for a second, but seemed to accept it and all four lads began to get dressed. Mike went to go to the bathroom to wipe the cum off his face, but Logan caught him before he left and began to lick it clean.
"Hmm, tastes good." He said, looking at Tom.
There was a slightly awkward silence which lasted until all were fully clothed and Mike and Tom bade their guests goodnight.

"What shall we do now?" Asked Mike.
"Well, how about we go to bed? I'm pretty tired, I've lost count of how many times I've come today..."
"Yeah me too... all right then, let's go."

And the boys went upstairs to Tom's room again. They both got completely naked and got into bed together. Mike wanted to be the 'big spoon' so got in behind Tom and kissed his neck.
"Goodnight." He whispered.
"Goodnight to you too..." Tom whispered back, but he didn't want to sleep... not really. "Mike?"
"Yeah?"

Tom took a deep breath but decided action speak louder than words.
He put his hand behind him, found Mike's flaccid cock and rubbed the head against his bum.
"Yeah?" Asked Mike.

"Yeah" Whispered Tom.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72988

My second, ongoing story is here...
Lads Home Alone -

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=51584

My Newest Story...
University Bromance
-

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72833

I fancied a change from story writing... Do my dice dare (just for the lads) here -

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...714#post437714