Thread: [FICTION] Lads Home Alone
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 06:44 PM   #16
Bangin

Eye 14.5 - A Look Outside

He was unsure why he was stood at Tom's door. It was as if he was on autodrive; doing something without thinking about what would happen. One minute he was playing Playstation, the next he's ringing the doorbell.

It's the bit in between that confused him. He heard his phone go off but it was on his desk, and the game was too important to pause. After about a minute, he'd been shot so decided to see who had text him. He was surprised when he saw it was Mike.

Him and Mike didn't know each other really well, they had a few lessons together but that was about it. Last year, he had a party and invited Mike which was how he got his phone number. However, the only text he'd ever received from Mike said, "Hey, cn cme to ur prty. Lk fwd 2 it." He opened the text and was even more confused to see it had an attachment... A photo.

Logan opened the file to see a photo a Harry naked, bound and blindfolded on someone's bed. He was shocked. What was going on? How did Mike have a photo of Harry naked? Were they doing what Harry had done to him? Was he finally getting his revenge through someone else? He smiled, but not quite sure why. He thought back to when he was in a similar situation.

He'd been playing truth or dare with Harry, something they'd done before, and they had both been dared to get naked. Harry took a photo on his phone of him naked, smiled and said "Don't make me send this around." Before Logan could think of what he was doing, Harry dared him something strange: to suck his cock. Logan remembered being confused, shocked and reluctant. His immediate reaction was to refuse, but he soon found himself being thrown to his knees with Harry's erect penis thrust in his mouth. He knew then that something was going on.

When Harry stopped, he forced Logan onto his front on the bed and tied him up.
"I'm really sorry," Harry whispered. He sounded sorry and Logan wondered what was going on. "I have to do this, I'm sorry."
Logan went to ask Harry what he was sorry for when he had a sudden burst of pain in his ass. Harry had slid his cock (forcefully) into his bum hole and was thrusting hard. Logan was shouting in pain and anger, and then saw Harry's phone in front of his face. Harry was filming it. When he apparently had enough video, he stopped and got dressed.
"I'm sorry, I had no choice."
"What the fuck? Of course you did! You fucking... you basically raped me!"
That's the only way Logan could describe it. He felt violated and angry.
Harry untied Logan and he sat up on the bed next to him.
"Why did you have to do it?"
"Initiation..." Logan was surprised to see a tear fall down Harry's face.
""Oh..."

"I'm sorry, do you hate me?" Logan didn't know what to say. One of his best mates, strong, straight and stupid, had just shagged him and was now crying.
"I don't hate you, I just can't believe you did that."
"I'll make it up to you. I promise."
"How?" And Logan's eyes looked at his crotch, just for a split second. Harry saw this and took initiative. He held Logan's hard cock in his hand and looked at him. His eyes scanned down Logan's muscular body, nearly as toned as his own, to his cock which was just a bit smaller than his. Then he bent down and put his lips around Logan's cock, sucking and licking.

Logan was in ecstasy. He didn't enjoy the anal at all, but this felt amazing. He knew that Harry had had sex before but Logan had never done anything. He was breathing heavily, gentle moans escaping his mouth. He put his hands on the back of Harry's head and began pushing it down, making his feel like he had control. Then, when Harry began to suck faster, he blew his load in his mouth. Harry swallowed it all and moved his head away.

Shortly after, the still apologetic and embarrassed Harry went home leaving Logan reeling. Logan was confused. Why did he enjoy it? Why did he long to do it again, especially with Harry. The boys drifted apart and Logan was bullied by the rugby team for ages after. He turned bitter towards Harry and never spoke to him again.

This is why, when he got sent the photo of Harry tied up with the words "Tom's house" written underneath, he put on his coat and left for Tom's. Now he was stood at the door, thinking of all the things he could do to get Harry back. Although he felt angry and spiteful, he noticed a bulge growing in his trousers.

He rang the doorbell again and heard footsteps running down the stairs. The door opened.

"Oh, hi Logan!" Mike said, still naked but just poking his head around the door.
"Hi, I take it Harry told you?"
"Yeah... Come in, you can help us."
"I'd love to."

And as Mike let Logan enter the house, he noticed the bulge in his trousers. Logan looked at Mike realising for the first time that he was naked.

The boys went upstairs and entered the room. Tom was still sat on Harry's chest. Logan looked at all three boys and horniness took over.

Logan wasted no time in getting naked. He motioned for Tom to get up and then took his place.

"Mike?" Wondered Harry.
"Logan."
"Shit."
"Sounds about right. So... I hear I'm about to get my revenge."

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72988

My second, ongoing story is here...
Lads Home Alone -

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=51584

My Newest Story...
University Bromance
-

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72833

I fancied a change from story writing... Do my dice dare (just for the lads) here -

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...714#post437714