Thread: SM Advice.
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 11:13 AM   #22
LadyCeleste

I am new to the lifestyle and am looking to learn what I can. I have done some self bondage and enjoyed that and that has led me to explore more of the lifestyle. I have a few cloths for some cross dressing, and now I am looking to put a script together to run on either CyberMistress or VM. I have an idea about having it assign me tasks to help me keep my apartment clean and a little busier during the week rather than just letting it pile on and even out of hand by the weekend. I was curious if you have an ideas for me to add to this? What kind of tasks or rituals do you give your sub or what do you do as a sub? What is your idea on having a curfew/bedtime/wakeup time and how would one choose these times? All ideas would be greatly appreciated.

While this form is really not supposed to be used for this, I suppose I can give you an answer.

I suppose the first question I should be asking is why are you using virtual software to control your life when there is a plethora of doms and dommes on this site who are into the whole total control aspect. I would say you need to step away from the computer and interact with real people because all you're doing is programming a computer to tell you what to do, when a person can be much more creative.

As for the things I do with my submissive, I'm a psychological domme, I play with the mind, I get into the mind and remain a permanent fixture there so tasks are not something I deal out. Most of the newer doms and dommes are more likely to do this sort of thing rather than actual psychological play because they don't understand the aspects of it.

I am not going to play domme to you and tell you everything you should do because you are not mine and I lay no claim to you. I only have claim to one submissive and I will continue to do so until he or I decide it's no longer the right thing for us. You need to do some research and explore before just jumping straight into it with a program like that. Talk to some people on the site and become more sociable. You're bound to find someone with the similar tastes that you do and the two of you can explore it.
I DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN TORD. I AM NOT HERE FOR THAT. DO NOT ASK.