View Single Post
Old 06-01-2021, 02:57 AM   #45
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

Hello again!

A lot to report on..Yesterday I did my first double grounding, I set an alar for 7am, which would give me half an hour before bed where I could leave my room.

Although I woke up tired, it wasn’t so bad. I still had my phone and pc. I wore diapers as I couldn’t leave my room to goto the bathroom. The hardest part was probably the lack of variety in my food. I had some peices of fruit, bread and water. I couldn’t really bring in anything else as I didn’t want it to spoil.
I’m sure the groundings are just going to get worse with time though, as I have to do a lot of them!

Today I tackled ALOT of time in the corner. Doing 22 minutes of corner time ( 2 sessions of 7 and 15 minutes) and 30 minutes of timeout (one double timeout session.) I’m hoping to get in a little bit more before bed tonight. It’s a little nerve wracking, knowing I’m going to be spending hours each day in the corner, but I’m still excited to do this.

Speaking of, I’ve been thinking about punishments Incase I miss my bedtime. Last night I was two minutes late.
It was suggested that this time I should spend two hours of my next groundings with no electronics, and everytime I’m late to bed in the future it will be no electronics for the whole grounding. I don’t love this, but i know that’s the point.

I’m going to try and fix up my todo list of these tasks on the blog post tonight. There’s a heap that have been posted in the thread that o haven’t added to my list or post count. With 43 posts I can see it’s pretty much certain I’m going to have to order a dog cage.

Thankyou again.

25 trans-boy sub

looking for someone to turn me into a pet

loves: diapers, light anal, watersports (drinking) , ‘forced’ abdl, enemas, pet play, time wasting tasks, stress positions

likes: toilet control, watersports, food/bathroom/sleep control, bondage, forced intoxication,

dislikes/punishment: pain, semi-hidden public, denial/edging, public messing, figging, needles,

limits: obvious public, family/friends,chest stuff, feminization

Last edited by BabyBoiEnslaved; 06-01-2021 at 04:20 AM.
BabyBoiEnslaved is offline   Reply With Quote