View Single Post
Old 05-25-2021, 11:46 PM   #63
birally

Default The educational hiking trip. part 27

part 27 Chrissie's turn

Linda stood up and she sat down on the sleepingbag legs spread. She signalled Chrissie and pointed at her clit. Chrissie got it and moved towards her, sat on her knees between her legs and started to play with Linda's clit. Linda laid back and started moaning. Chrissie bend over and started to eat Linda out. Without a word being said Linda directed Chrissie to turn around and over Linda, so they were in a 69 position and she to started to lick Chrissie. I settled down next to the fire and just enjoyed the view, pretty sure Chrissie didn't need me now to comfort her.

Patrick went to them and took position behind Chrissie and started to fondle her ass and then said, "Well, I did your boyfriend allready, just wandering how you are gonna feel!" He started to rim her deeply. Chrissie moaned loudly. Figuring what was gonna happen. I went over to them and just took hold of Chrissie's hand. Too busy working on Linda she just squeezed my hand, she was fine.

I saw Patrick move up and he aimed his dick at Chrissie's ass. I saw him slowly probing. He looked at me and said, "You wanted to assist didn't you? Well I could use some lube here." I got in closer and took his dick in my hand, gathered some spit in my mouth and made sure his dick was moistened well by licking it, then I aimed it at Chrissie's hole.

It went in easyly, Chrissie let out a great moan. Immediately Patrick started to hump forcefully holding Chrissie's waist. Chrissie buckled and yelled out, but pushed back as well squeezing my hand hard. She furiously licked Linda, who held her head pushing her deep in between her legs. I looked around and saw that Elly and George were sitting by the fire next to each other. Elly was playing slowly with George's dick, which was still at full mast. Patrick was thrusting rapidly into Chrissie and started to buckle he cried out,"George get over here! Let's give this slave an extra dose"

George stood up and moved quickly next to Patrick. Patrick gave another big push and then a few more clearly cumming into Chrissie. Then he backed up and moved aside. George quickly took his place and in one move entered Chrissie and started pounding her. Lisa and Chrissie were still ravaging each others cunts licking and sobbing and moaning. Chrissie now lifted her head and she cried out. Linda let go as well and crawled from underneath Chrissie and shouted "Oh Please, Chrissie do you mind, I really need to borrow your guy now!" In between her cries and moans she mumbled "Sure, go for it!" and she let go of my hand. Linda came to me and threw me on my back, she sat over me stradled me, sat down on my cock and started to hump me like crazy.

George gave a big yell, then dropped on top of Chrissie, they fell flat out on the sleeping back. I felt Linda on me humping like crazy, then suddenly she moved upwards, got my dick out of her pussy and with her hand she directed it to her back hole and in one thrust sat down on it again. That was to much for me. I start shooting into her while she kept humping and cried out before she fell down on my chest. She kissed me on my face and said. "thanks for the assist!"
birally is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to birally for this post: