View Single Post
Old 05-23-2021, 08:22 AM   #1232
Cstelle
gD Curio

Please answer giving as much detail as possible, not just yes or no...

Cock;
1 Have you held another guy's cock? I have (I don't know how to embellish that :-) )
2 Has another guy held your cock? Yes.
3 Can you lick your cock? No. (But wouldn't it be great!)
4 Has a sibling held your cock? No. Yuck.

Ass;
5 Have you put a finger up your ass? I have. Often.
6 Have you put a finger up another guy's ass? No - but I have put it up a lady's bum.
7 Has your cock been in another guy's ass? Nope.
8 Have you had another guy's cock in your ass? Yes, I have. (I think my replies may hint at what role I typically take in a man-on-man sex situation...)
9 What is the largest item you have inserted in your ass? That would be a butt plug or a large dildo. Or bottle?
10 What is the largest item someone else has inserted in your ass? A lady once inserted her fist in me. It certainly felt bigger than any cock I've had the pleasure to have up there!

Masturbation;
11 Has another guy masturbated you? Yes.
12 Have you masturbated another guy? Yes.
13 What is the most times you have masturbated in 24 hours? I'm not sure, but my (educated) guess would be that I have cum five times in a day. But that was when I was young...
14 What is the longest you have gone without masturbating? I don't know but my guestimate is two weeks.

Mouth;
15 Has your cock been in another guy's mouth? Yes.
16 Have you had another guy's cock in your mouth? Yes.
17 What parts of other people, Guy or Gal, have been in your mouth? I haven't sucked male toes but otherwise... I guess the answer is: "most parts"!
18 What is the strangest thing you have had in your mouth? Some foreign food...

Cum;
19 Have you swallowed your own cum? Yes. I like the taste but I don't like the texture!
20 Have you swallowed someone elses cum? Yes.
21 Have you had someone elses cum on your face? Probably a little.
22 Have you had someone elses cum elsewhere on your body? If so, Where? I can't remember if I've ever had someone's cum on my stomach or maybe bum. It is quite possible.
23 Can you cum on your own face? No. Damaged back.

Naked;
24 Have you slept with another guy naked? Yes.
25 Have you seen other guys naked, (except in changing rooms etc)? Sure.
26 Have you stripped another guy? Yes.
27 Have you been stripped by another guy? Yes.
28 Have you been seen naked by gals? If so how many? Many times, by many gals! Nude swimming or sex.
29 Where is the most public place you have been naked? Roof in the middle of town, park, road, field next to road...

and finally;
30 Do you dream of doing sexual things with other guys? If so what? Yes, EVERYTHING!

I'm especially keen on hidden/semi public stuff (preferably outdoors) and I like to take selfies; I'm averse to anything unethical, illegal, harmful, painful, messy/dirty/unsanitary/icky or otherwise unpleasant.
Cstelle is offline   Reply With Quote