View Single Post
Old 05-20-2021, 09:18 PM   #31
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Nice to see some action.

=> pee games that's a great contribution. It's greta to see someone new becoming a regular.

=> perkygirlie The thread works best with lots of contributions, all welcome. There is indeed variety for (almost) everyone!

=> DareFiend I am surprised you can't find anything to do in the list, but I am sure that someone will post something like your suggestions soon. There are often Tops who post a few tasks. From time to time I try to spritz it up with a few, or to add variety. I will keep your ideas in mind when we get the list down a bit. Right now it is a bit long!

[Thread managers are kurious kat (taking a break), Ice Maiden (mostly off GD these days), and me. We do make edits fro time to time (see below) and kkat and I play as Subs.]

I have been looking at deleting #339 and #340 because they were not getting any love since the initial poster. But one reason is they had a combination task - so I am removing the "gagged" portion.
2/100 hours hog tied (#339)
1/100 hours frog tied (#340)

I would like to point out that a few tasks (posting in blogs, voting in polls, sending PMs or emails to people) are not kinky but are part of having a community like GetDare, and can extend to our vanilla lives. Reaching out can be a little bit more important than usual these days!

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 05-20-2021 at 09:57 PM.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote