View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 08:29 AM   #10
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default One fateful day 5

There was little time to think. Frank and Danielle were trapped in a changing booth, practically naked. Danielle's own clothes were in the booth with her, and she still had her panties on and her bra was hanging from her shoulders, no longering covering her breasts but still hanging there.

"Don't make me get mall security!"

The voice was authoritarian, and neither Danielle nor Frank had any idea of who it was beyond the door. In a hurry, Danielle managed to secure her bra back in position. SHe took out her most stable voice.

"Yes?"
"What's going on in here?"
"Nothing... just changing?"
"Come out now..."
"Let me just put something on... I'm..."

Danielle and Frank moved around with as much stealth as they could provide, given the tightness of the booth. Despite their play being interrupted, Danielle was still overwhelmed by feelings of desire, and feeling Frank's hard dick against her backside did not help alleviate the feeling.

"Who's in there with you? I heard another voice."

Danielle looked to Frank for guidance - his decision surprised even him, but Frank had always been mindful of authority and respectful of rules, so he answered.

"It's me. I'm here too."
"What are you two doing in there?"
"We'll explain everything... just... give my girlfriend a moment to get dressed, okay?"
"Fine. Make it fast."
"T-Thank you."

Danielle turned to Frank.

"Why did you say you were in here?"
"No point in denying, he must have heard us. Just cover yourself, I'll be fine."

In all honesty, Danielle had no intention of covering herself - seeing her new lover, who had also just referred to her as his girlfriend, come forward and accept his fate also gave her wings she did not know she had, so clad in her bra and panties, she resolutely opened the door, to face a young man in his late twenties, a serious look on his face which turned to surprise when he saw the young woman in panties in front of him, and the guy, obviously naked, standing behind her.

"What is going on here?"
"Please, sir... I'm sorry. We're... a new couple and we... went a little crazy."

It was hard for the young man to stay mad in front of such a sight, and although he was putting on a brave face, Danielle knew she could convince him to stay quiet. Danielle also realized he was a customer, and not a member of the staff, which was hopefully a good thing.

"You're not supposed to do things like that in here."
"I know. I'm sorry."
"Yes, uh... we're sorry. It just sort of happened..."

Frank felt uneasy; his hard dick was still sticking up Danielle's backside, and it wouldn't go down, even for the circumstances.

"Well, uh..."

The young man did not seem to know what to do. Perhaps it was the couple's candidness which had helped to ease the tension.

"What are your names?"
"I'm Dan. He's Frank. You?"
"George. Hi... uh... listen, I'm sorry I raised my tone, it's just... well, I thought you might be stealing."
"Oh no! Never, no!"
"Yeah, I just..."
"You don't work here?"
"No I work at the electronics store, finished my shift so I... listen, I'm sorry I startled you. But you shouldn't be doing things like this in here. If the clerks spot you, you could end up banned from the store, or even the mall!"

He looked over to Frank.

"Where are your clothes?"
"In that other booth, behind you."
"Oh! uh... you should go... uh... get them."
"Yeah..."

For a moment, no one moved, then George realized he was still staring.

"Oh! Right."

He looked away, which allowed Frank to dash into his booth. Danielle smiled at George.

"We're really sorry about this."
"It's okay... I got to enjoy the view."
"You like?"
"Yeah... but won't your boyfriend mind?"
"If you're just looking, I don't think he'll mind."
"Guess so... Been going out long?"
"Nope... Well, let's just say... it's a long time coming."
"Ah!"
"You're cute. Thanks for not telling on us..."

George's smile changed to a grin.

"I don't know. I might just tell on you."

Danielle smiled at him.

"Don't start that. It could get messy."
"I bet it could..."
"How about you watch me get dressed and we call it even?"
"Suits me."

Danielle retreated back into the booth, but left the door open. Carefully, methodically and sensually, she started to put her clothes back on, giving a show to George, who had been kind enough not to turn them in. It was the least she could do, after all.

When Frank came out, Danielle was putting her blouse back on and was practically done. George turned to him.

"You got one good-looking girl there."
"I do."
"Take care of her... she looks like she's trouble."
"She is. But... well, she's exactly how she wants to be. And that's perfect for me."
"Amen to that."

It did not take long for Danielle and Frank to leave, while George returned to his shopping, his gait a little brighter than when he had come in.