View Single Post
Old 05-13-2021, 11:39 PM   #43
birally

Default The educational hiking trip. part 14

part 14 breakfast served

I woke up completely disorientated and it took me some time to remember where I was, immediately I missed my Chrissie and looking around I noticed that the girls weren't there, Patrick and George where lying on their back with their usual morning wood (mine was also very present. A bit as a joke I put my hands under the covers and took hold of their dicks to wake them up. George opened his eyes but Patrick just moaned, I shook him a bit and then he woke up as well. I asked,"Where are the girls?" George and Patrick looked around and just shrugged their shoulders implying "we don't know".

It wasn't long before Elly head show around the corner of the tentflap saying,"Ah finally awake! Well get out then! Breakfast is served, hope you had a good rest!" And she winked at us.
We sat up, stretched out and checking to see if our dick at least simmered down a bit we crawled out the tent. The girls had really done a great job. They had prepared an extensive breakfast backed eggs included and afamished we set to devour this feast. The girls just looked at us sipping some tea so I asked, "don't you eat breakfast?"

Elly responded, "don't worry we allready ate, been a while since we got out, besides you need the energy." I surely noticed a strange look on the girls faces.
I couldn't help wondering what they were up to, but then I just enjoyed my meal, so did George and Patrick. When we had emptied our plates the girls were still sitting there looking at us. It started to feel uncomfortable. Then Elly said, "Ok guys we made breakfast so you can do the dishes."

Glad to get out of that gaze we gathered the tableware and made our way to the pond. "What's up with them?" I asked.
-"I don't know but it looks like they got something up their sleeves" George said.
-"Oh I don't know it could just be they are sad for us having to leave, and uh on that point I'm willing to try let you make that call...I just hope my parents never find out the truth. So guys....."
-"Wow that's great! and indeed, I don't want my folks to find out ever ever neighter!" shouted George.
I said, "Ok then I'll get my phone then and call my parents and give a plausible story, I hope they won't hear trough me!"
-"Let's go back and tell the girls!" George said. And we started our way back to the tent.
When we came back to the tents the girls where nowhere to be seen. "where are they?" George asked. Patrick and I shrugged.
Then from the tent came our answer, "Ah finally there you are, we are in the tent come and join us!"

We walked over to the tent and lifted the front flap. There they where, but what we saw was quite a sight. The girls were sitting in line on their knees holding their asses up high and Linda said, "Time for our dare get over here!"

Like a bunch of wild dogs we stumbled into the tent and took place behind our girlsfriends, our dicks grew in seconds to their full glory. But just in time we held back and gently put our hands on our girls asses, They allready had prepared themselfes their cracks glistened from lotion, so without any delay We started to play with their holes using our fingers. The girls started moaning.

Before long we were fingerfucking and from out position we could watch each other pleasing the girls. Then George on my left took my left hand and brought it up to Elly's ass. I got the hint and inserted my finger alongside his in Elly's Hole. She moaned hard, Patrick noticed and looked at me and ventured his left hand towards Chrissie's ass. I nodded at him and followed my action adding his finger into Chrissie.

Just like Elly she moaned hard. George then came up a bit pointing his dick towards Elly's butt, so understanding his moves a took my hand back and he started to probe her hole with his dick. I switched hands on Chrissie, now inserting 2 of my fingers next to Patrick's. She went wild pushing back and forth on our fingers. Now with my right hand, I came over to Linda and boldy just the same way as with Chrissie I added 2 finger alongside of the one Patrick was pleasing here with. Linda cried out, "Oh Yeah, That feels good!"
then Elly shouted,"Oh Yes fuck me! "Fuck my ass! I want you to!" And I saw that George was halfway in slowly pushing forward.

I looked at Patrick and at the same time we lifted ourself up a bit and directed our dicks towards our girls. We took all our fingers out and concentrated on aiming our dicks. Chrissie then said, "come on, don't hold back! I want you to fuck me hard!"

How could I refuse, I lubricated my dick some more with al the lotion that was on my hands and plunged in. I started humping her hard. She cried out, "Oh Yes keep going this is great! George was also augmenting the pace and fucking Elly real deep, Patrick saw us go and he too started to go faster.

The girls were moaning hard and yelling at us how good it felt and "keep going" we obliged. Chrissie was the first to yell, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" So I gave it my best to fuck her deep and hard, lifting her up to me, when I felt her ass contract full force on my dick. That took me over the edge and I started shooting up her ass.

I kept my dick in Chrissie as we collapsed on the matt and stayed like that enjoying the scene around us. George was the next to call out he was cumming then Elly moved forward and let George dick slip out cum flying around, she turned around in one swift motion and took George's dick in her mouth to catch the next volleys. Then I turned to Patrick to see that he and Linda had moved around so much.

I was now watching Patrick's balls while his dick went in and out Lindá's butt slowly. I just couldn't resist, I lifted my head and licked his balls. He spread his legs a bit at the touch and I saw his dick moving in and out Lisá's ass. I moved up a bit and started licking just at the entrance.

They both moaned heavily and Patrick picked up the pace a bit. Then I could see the veins on his dick contract and I saw him coming, Lisa couldn't all hold it in so I savoured the drops Then Lisa took hold of my head and pulled me up between her legs and I savoured her juices while she came with a loud moan all while Patrick still humped her. Then when Patrick's cock fell out I came back up to him and took him in my mouth cleaning his dick.

We all laid back on our backs. Chrissie then spoke up,"Well guys that was great! but now we need to clean up a bit. I think you need to start packing if you want to get home before dark."
"Oh yeah we meant to tell you when we came from the dishes, we may not have to leave yet!" And I explained our plan to the girls.
"Great!" they said and Elly added: "you make the call then, while we wash up" I went for my backpack and the girls left of to the pond.
birally is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to birally for this post: