View Single Post
Old 05-12-2021, 11:34 PM   #38
birally

Default The educational hiking trip. part 12

part 12 completion of a dare

We chatted for quite a bit answering all questions, how it had been and what we had felt, getting enough appreciation from the girls in the form of hugs and kisses. The conversation was stimulating enough for us to get our boners back up. That's when Chrissie said, "Well girls looks like your boys are ready again, and I think mine is too!" Pointing at my hard dick. "why don't you get your boyfriends ready for my champ!"
Linda and Elly looked at their boys, who smiled at them and started fundling them. Then they led them to the sleepingbag to sit next to each other doggy style. They started to work on their asses, passing the bottle of lotion to one another. Me and chrissie just sat there looking at the proces. George and Patrick moaned and with there heads down on the sleeping bag, they looked at each other and started kissing. Then Linda signaled me to come over, and while still fingerfucking Patrick she positioned me behind him on my knees. She then took my hand and brought it up to Patrick hole to replace her finger. I obliged and started fingerfucking Patrick, adding a finger in the process. Patrick moaned and pushed back forcefully everytime I pushed in. He was ready! So I lined up my dick, and probed his hole with the tip. Then he said: "damn! don't tease, just do it allready!" so I slowly pushed in.
This was a lot harder than fucking the girls! So tight but bit by bit, I managed to enter Patrick's hole. I went slow and stopped pushing from time to time waiting for him to get accustomed and as soon as he started pushing back I let my dick slide in a bit further. Then I finally was fully inside. I laid on his back and put my arms around him, found his now flaccid dick and played with it while starting to hump him slowly. Next to us George was still being fingerfucked by Elly but he managed to turn his head around to look at us and smiled. I felt Patrick's dick coming back to life while I gently picked up my pace. Then I fell Chrissie tapping me on my shoulder and pointing at George. I understood, I slowly came out of Patrick who clearly was disappointed. Elly invited me towards George, but then I thought of something and tapped Patrick on the shoulder. He looked at me and I with both my arms made clear, I invited him to take George's anal cherry. Patrick took position behind George and with now some experience from before slowly inserted his dick in George's hole. George then took hold off Patrick's waist and in one big pull he just made Patrick go in all the way, he cried out but then immediately started to push Patrick back and pull back in, moaning like crazy. Patrick took the hint and started humping. Then Linda took me by the arm and pointed at Patrick butt going up and down, and I understood, I moved over and put my hands on Patricks butt cheeks. Patrick felt that and paused his huping with his butt waiting for attention, I didn't hesitate and brougt my dick back to his hole. It went in easy this time and there we were fucking with Patrick in a sandwich. We kept on humping, where I had the honours of setting the pace, then I felt a few drops falling on my ass and someone probing my ass again with their finger, I looked around and saw it was Chrissie." Underneath me Patrick Started to buckle and it was clear he wouldn't last much longer. He pushed into George with all his might and let out a forcefull roar. My dick flopped out his ass in the process. I got off Patrick and Chrissie turned me around and took my dick in her mouth and started sucking. Patrick then rolled off of Georges back and collapsed on his own.
George turned his head and called at me: "Hey there haven't felt you yet! Come over here!"
Chrissie let go of my dick smiling and I obliged came behind George and plunged my dick in George's allready soaked ass. That felt smooth, I humped like crazy and George started moaning again. I started to feel my orgasm coming, so i put my arms around George's chest en held him tight. Then I released. I came. I felt sperm coming out of George hole dripping along my balls. I guess two loads were a bit to much to keep inside. Slowly I came back up and off letting myself fall on my back.
George turned around as well, his dick was still standing proud and he started to masturbate furiously. But then Patrick who had recuparated a bit, hastily came over and set on George's chest saying: "no way!, that one is mine! And took George's dick from his hand and repositioning himself guided it to his hole and sat down on it, immediately he started humping and George cried out, that didn't take long and he filled up Patrick's bowels a final spurt even shot out of Patrick's flaccid dick landing on George's chest, I didn't hesitate to quickly clean that up', licking it off. When We looked around searching for the girls, we saw that in the meantime, they had made their own spot with a blanket on the grass and were fingering eachother, all the while looking at us. But taking a closer look we noticed that they weren't fingering their pussies, no, they were playing with their asses. The bottle of lotion stood there in between them for comfort. We all laughed and Patrick shouted: "well I guess that the next dare round is clear!" The girls joined us and cuddled with us french kissing and roaming there hands al over our bodies.
Then Elly said: "Damn you guys really made a tastefull mess!" And we just saw her take her hand from George's butt up to her mouth licking it clean. "It's really time for a swim!" and off we went.
birally is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to birally for this post: