View Single Post
Old 05-12-2021, 07:10 AM   #34
birally

Default The educational hiking trip. part 11

part 11 a dare is a dare

"Uh... Oh... I... " After all that happened I had totally forgotten I still had a turn. I just couldn't think of anything. I said, "I really don't know can't I just pass?"
They all looked at me and Linda said, "No way, you have to think of something we all have!"
I stood at a loss. I was completely out of ideas. Chrissie came to my rescue, what are girlfriends for. She said, "If you let me I can think one up for you!" And she looked deep into my eyes.
-"Uh yeah I guess so" I responded.
-"You're sure? You do trust me?" She asked.
I said,"Yeah, I trust you. If the others say it's ok, then you can make my dare" We looked at the rest and they nodded.
-"Ok, then here it comes. It just came to me!" She started, "Remember that last answer Patrick gave to George's truth?"
-"Uh, yes I think so" I answered.
Even Patrick was thinking now, what did he say? And Chrissie said,"Well let me remind you. He said he was willing to fuck any of us again."
-"Yes" I said. I still had no clue.
So Chrissie said, "Well then, my dare is for Patrick to fuck you!"
I froze looked at Chrissie and blurted out, "But..., but..."
-"Yes, that would be the way to do it, in the butt!" She said.
I was at a loss. How could she come up with that? I looked around, all were smiling, Patrick even more and he said, "Nice man, don't worry I'll be gentle!"
Then Chrissie took my face in her hands and pulled me closer. She said to me, "I love you! I would never hurt you, besides I just know you are gonna love it, remember what I did to you earlier?"
Indeed I did remember and I loved it but a finger isn't a dick. I was scared. "If you don't want to that's ok, we understand" George then said.
So I said, "Yeah easy, and be the wimp of you guys! But frankly, would you do it?"
George didn't answer but Patrick said," I would be willing to try, I did try some anal play in my personal sessions" Now all eyes were focused on Patrick. "Oops did I say too much?" He said.
Linda looked straight at him, "No Patrick, just enough. I would love to see you try it! I dare you!" I looked at Patrick, Patrick looked at me.
Elly whispered something in George's ear then said, "Don't leave my boyfriend out of this deal!"
Now Chrissie smiled and said, "Well I guess now it's a valid dare. The girls allready got fucked, now it's time for the boys!" Patrick George and I, looked at eachother, then George the brave said,"Well a dare is a dare!"
I finally gave in, but said, "Ok then I guess we could try but... Let's be really carefull, and stop is stop!"The girls cheered, and Chrissie kissed me.
Linda went to their tent and came out with a bottle of lotion."Here you go guys, this should help you!" She said.
Chrissie looked at me and smiled saying, "Hi sweetie, will you do the honors? Come over here and lie down on this sleepingbag. I'll give you a nice massage to relax you."
She had moved a sleeping bag to a nice spot on the grass. I moved over and laid down on my belly. She came over and sat over me and started to massage my back. That felt good and relaxing. Slowly she went down with her hands and started to massage my buttocks, slipping her hands down and taking care of my legs and thighs. Ever so slowly she brought her hands to my butt crack and added plenty of lotion. With her fingers she slowly probed for my hole. Before long I felt her finger, thanks to all the amount of lotion, enter my hole. I moaned, she moved her finger in and out, finger fucking me slowly. So far It felt intensly good. I even lifted my bud some to give her more acces. I wanted her in there! I felt her stretch out my hole a bit and she added a second finger. It didn't hurt a bit, it felt great. She moved her fingers around and I felt in extacy. By now I had lifted my butt up to accomodate her, with her other hand she took my dick and started to masturbate me. She whispered in my ear, "Are you confortable?" I just moaned and nodded. I felt her fingers slowly leave my hole butt still carressing my butt. I just opened my eyes in time to see that Linda guided Patrick to sit behind me on his knees, just between my legs. I just closed my eyes again. Now I felt two hands on my butt cheeks, slowly parting them. A few drops of lotion fell on my rosebud. I felt a finger. No, I think it was a thumb. It entered me slowly. It moved around, it felt so good. Yet again, the thumb left my hole. I felt Patrick move over me, he let his dick lay between my cheeks. Slowly he started moving his dick along my crack, from time to time I felt the tip against my hole. It felt very erotic. Ever so gently I felt Patrick pushing against my hole. I was getting impatient, this felt so good. The next push, I pushed my butt backwards a bit and suddenly I felt the head of his dick penetrating me just a notch. It went ever so smoothly and I loved the feeling. Patrick put his chest on my back and his arms around me. He asked, whispering in my ear,"You ok?"
I just managed to answer, "Yeah, I'm ok it's nice, go slow but, go for it." That's all he needed to hear, he gave a little push. I felt his dick go in a bit deeper. That I did feel, it hurt a bit but it was bearable. Patrick noticed my difficulty so just stayed still a seconnd. Then he pulled back a bit and pushed in again, very slowly. The pain was gone, I just felt a bit fuller with every thrust Patrick gave. I could feel his dick slowly going in deeper and deeper. I moaned. And then I was surprised to feel Patrick balls on my bottom! I was amazed he was in that deep. Again he whispered in my ear, "I'm all the way in, you still ok?" I just moaned an nodded pushing my butt back against his dick. He sure got the message and slowly started to hump my ass in and out. I felt some burning, but is was ok, it felt so damn good. Slowly he stept up the pace and I synchonised my movements to his. I was definitly being fucked now! To my dissapointment Patrick then pulled back just a bit to much and his dick flopped out of my hole. So weird to be empty again. I dropped flat on my stomach, still panting. Slowly I turned around on my back and saw Patrick sitting there on his knees in front of me. Next to me was Chrissie caressing my face and lustfully smiling at me. Linda sat just next to Patrick, noticably watching every detail. Then I saw George sitting in between Elly's legs while she played with his dick. They were soaking up the scene. In my aroused state I got bold, with my finger I signaled George to come over. He understood, and took Patrick's place. I then threw my legs over his shoulders and moved my butt towards his crotch. George bent over towards me, with his hand he guided his dick against my hole. Then he pushed forward, in one push I felt his dick entering me. It was so slippery, George could just penetrate on his thirst thrust. Again I felt filled and in extacy. Chrissie was kissing me, nibbling my ear, being super sweet. While my dick had gone down during the experience, it now was again at full mast. While George was slow-fucking me, I saw chrissie inviting Patrick. She motioned him to sit over my face and I could see his butt just over my face. Chrissie said:," Let's get you ready in the meantime."She used her hands to part his buttcheeks. I now saw Patrick's rosebud and lifted my head a bit to taste it. I was nice and clean, no strange taste so i started licking. Patrick moaned and offered his butt to me some more. I probed his hole with my tongue and tried to enter with the tip. George was still slowly moving in and out of me. Patrick bend over and took my dick in his mouth. I cried out! This was to much! Patrick was blowing me deeply, George was fucking me slowly, I was rimming Patrick. I started to shake all over, couldn't control myself anymore and started cumming. Patrick kept sucking and swallowing. I felt my ass contract, and felt George's dick expand. George picked up the pace a bit, with a loud yell, he started to cum. I could feel myself being filled inside, while ejaculating my juices in Patrick's mouth. It was the longest orgasm I had ever felt. George's dick fell out of my ass and Patrick lifted himself up and over me, we crashed down on the sleepingbag completely spent. Then I looked to my side and saw Patrick laying there with his dick pointing up to the trees. Still horny as hell, I just couldn't resist. I shuffled over, laid my head on his belly, took his dick in my mouth and started sucking. Immediately Patrick started breathing hard, he moaned like crazy. Then I remembered that little trick Chrissie did and brought my finger to Patricks butt. I slipped my finger in his hole and pushed in as deep as I could. Patrick started shacking and my mouth was filled with his nectar. I let go of his dick, turned around towards George, who was still lying there recuparating. I came up to his face and kissed him. He opened his mouth. I let him have a taste of Patrick's nectar in a passionate french kiss. All of us now completely fulfilled we slowly sat up and saw the girls just sitting their watching the show. Then Chrissie spoke up, "That was beautifull" The girls all cheered and applauded. I felt some sperm leaving my hole, and said, "Wow, I really need a bath now" Almost falling over I managed to get up and make my way to the pond. I was followed by Patrick and George, but the girls stayed by the pit chatting.
In the water Patrick asked "So how was it? Was it ok?"
I said, "Amazing, I didn't expect it, but yeah, it felt great! You sure should try!"
-"Oh, I sure will!" Patrick said, "But I'm afraid we will have to wait a bit." Smiling from ear to ear.
Then George said, "Well the night is still young guys, so I think we will get there later." Looking at me he said, "Thank you for sharing, I loved the taste can't wait to taste yours aswell!" We al got into a group hug and slowly made our way back to the girls.
They looked at us inquisitively. "Yes, yes we know we haven't finished the dare completely yet, but we need a break first." Patrick said to them. The girls smiled and invited us to chill cuddled up against them.
birally is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to birally for this post: