trans guy
How old are you?
Are you straight, bi or gay?
pan
Do you enjoy anal? If so, state how.
not tried it but I'm getting curious
Do you enjoy bondage? If so, state how.
yes, usually I'll opt for rope, gag, blindfold then some sort of stimulation
Do you enjoy spanking? If so, state how.
yes, I like it to be random but only when I'm alone with someone I'd be sexually active with. (currently single now)
Do you enjoy being embarrassed or humiliated? If so, state how.
I like being teased with the possibility of something humiliating happening, for example someone walking in and seeing how vulnerable I am while I'm being used.
Have you ever had sex before? If so, how many times?
Can't count how many times, I've been in a relationship where we had been planning our wedding together so the number of times we had sex became uncountable.
Most amount of sexual partners?
How often do you masturbate?
Nearly daily now
What do you usually masturbate to, and how?
When I masturbate I'll usually do one of two set ups because just using my hands never does it for me. I'll either slip in a vibrating egg and attach a rabbit vibe using a rope harness around my crotch. Both these vibrators have varying levels so I'll usually mix and match. Or I'll tie/tape my wand to my leg, set a timer and slowly work my way up on that, I never last long on full power though. Sometimes when I use the wand I might also use this adaptor that I have which inserts into me, sometimes I'll just have the wand on my genitals. Throughout all set ups sometimes I'll use other rope to tie myself up further, sometimes I don't. That usually depends on my dysphoria on the day. One thing that has become rather common however is this white t-shirt that I cut really short and wrote my username on in red.
How many pairs of underwear do you own?
Never counted and couldn't say off the top of my head.
What's your favorite style of underwear?
boxer briefs
Are you wearing underwear, and if so what kind are you wearing right now?
Currently wearing a simple pair of black panties as I've just finished my monthly, pretty sure my current pad is the last one I'll need for this time. When I change it I'll go back to boxer briefs.
Describe your dream partner.
Probably a switch like myself but top leaning as I'm bottom leaning. Someone who has a lot more experience than me when it comes to kink and isn't put off by me learning. Willing to take their time if I don't find something too comfortable but will help me explore new things. Is capable of taking on someone willing to put up a "fight" in bed.
For the ladies; what is your bra size. For the gentlemen, what's the size of your penis?
Trans guy, so last time I had my chest measured I was a 34DD. I've been on testosterone for a little while now so my clit has grown a bit, I'd say it's about an inch now.
What is your favorite color?
I have a few, black, green, white, red.
What kind of lingerie do you own?
Don't own any sexy lingerie unless you're going to count a pair of panties I bought that has a small pocket for a vibe. They're black and lacy with hot pink ribbons on the side. That's the only lingerie type thing I have.
What kind of sexual toys do you have?
Mainly vibes but I also have a fair amount of rope.
Longest orgasm you have ever had?
not sure
Kinkiest thing you've ever done in public?
I went to my local supermarket with a vibrator in and rope harness under my clothes.
Most humiliated you've ever felt?
The MOST humiliated is trauma based so I'd rather not go into that.
Would you be willing to have sex with someone for money?
maybe
Would you have sex on camera?
maybe
Have you ever posted a naked picture of yourself on camera?
yes in a private message with my (then) partner.
Would you be willing to be a master/mistress?
no
Have you ever wanted a master/mistress?
yes
Ever worn the opposite gender's clothing?
yes
Ever stolen anything?
yes
Weirdest thing you find attractive?
not sure
No videos or pics
Toys: rabbit vibrator, love eggx2, rabbit and g-spot vibrator, wrist and ankle cuffs, ball gag, blindfold, collar, ropex5, under bed wrist and ankle restraints, body harness with thigh and wrist restraints, spreader bar, duct tape
CautiousAdventurer is offline   Reply With Quote