View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 07:21 AM   #25
PredicBabe

I'm sorry, I couldn't write the second report yesterday. Here it is:

So just like the first day, I put the medium plug in my ass and kept it in for around 4 hours, which is the maximum that I can hold it. I entertained myself with a bit of reading and with a nice movie, and when the four hours were up, I gladly took the plug out of my ass - as always, having it in for so long had made me sore.

I allowed my ass to rest for a moment, and then I lubed up the big butt plug and gently forced it into my ass. The feeling of fullness made me want to take it out, but it quickly subsided and I kept the plug in for the 30 minutes. This time, I felt rather comfortable with the plug in, and after the time was over, I rolled the dices: 15 and 15, so 30.

Just like yesterday, the first repetitions of pulling the plug till the widest part was stretching me were a bit hard, but by the 10th repetition my ass was loose enough for it to be quite enjoyable. Once the 30 reps were over, I took the weight and tied it to the base of my plug, ready to endure it for 15 minutes, but this time I increased the weight to the full 1,5L bottle. In this way, I hoped it would be heavy enough to actually force the plug out of my ass regardless of my efforts to keep it in.

And it indeed worked. After around 10 to 12 minutes, I started to feel the exhaustion in my ass, and a little bit later I started feeling the plug being forced out. I tried to clench my ass even harder, but I couldn't stop it: slowly by slowly, the weight yanked the plug out of my ass.

The feeling of having the plug forced out was honestly amazing. Not wanting to lose any looseness that I now had, I lubed up the dildo and inserted it in my ass, keeping it in for 30 minutes. This time, I could endure the timing quite better, and once the time was over, I grabbed a good bunch of sharpies and started to insert them in my ass. The total number of sharpies that I could insert was 17 - and they made me feel like my hole was about to explode. I put a panty on to help keep all the sharpies in, and then edged two times. The first time I had no trouble to edge, because I was feeling so horny from so many things done to my ass, but the second time was harder: the first edge had made my hole clench around the pens, which made me feel quite stretched, and after the second edge, I felt like my ass would tear at any moment.

But it luckily didn't, so I took the pens out and enjoyed the nice feeling of being stretched open - which helped me quite a lot to have an enormous orgasm after finishing the tasks.

PredicBabe is offline   Reply With Quote