View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 02:53 AM   #19
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annawhiteslut View Post
she started with getting wooden spoon, hairbrush and clothes pins...this slit excited by the idea of getting punished with open window...she went to her room and strip naked ....this slut felt exposed to the world.. little scared but idea of stranger seeing this slut naked made her super horny and wet ...then she stared spanking herself with wooden spoon...spanking always feels like punishment for this slut ..and it arouses her as well..then she started fucking her asshole..with fingers...her pussy juices were already flowing..this dirty slut used that as a lube and fucked her asshole for 15 mins...it didn't feel that good..she couldn't edge .. but then she inserted marker in ass... this slut loves to get her holes stuffed...then she lied down and spreaded her legs wide like a good little slut ...slut pussy was feeling cold air once the pussy lips opened..and juices seems to get dried up .then she clamped 5 clothespins on each of tits, 1 clothespin on each nipple...that hurt so bad...this slut nipple is very sensitive and 3 clothespins on each pussy lip.
then this slut Edged to an orgasm again and her pussy was wet again, she stopped edging when ot reached orgasm point then slapped her clit very hard and fast 20 times. but with slapping also I came..it felt so good to cum .. feel free to punish me for that .
then as a punishment she hit her pussy with of a hairbrush.. it was painful to get hit on spreaded pussy ..
followed by hitting my nipples...with the clothes pins attached...half of them falled with hitting causing great deal of pain...some of it stayed .
then again this slut edged and repeated "I am a worthless slut that does not deserve to cum."
thank you for this punishment sir it made this slut body experience the real pain and at the same time edging pleasure....
I am happy that you liked your punishment ... and thanks for the report ... I enjoy using sluts like you for my own amusement ... have a sunny day!
FrostbittenSoul is offline   Reply With Quote