View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 02:48 AM   #18
Annawhiteslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostbittenSoul View Post
My next punishment for you:

[1] Get a hairbrush, a wooden spoon, and some clothespins.

[2] Go to your bedroom and open your window.

[3] Strip naked.

[4] Using the wooden spoon, hit your ass cheeks very hard and fast 50 times each without stopping.

[5] Lube up 2 finger, then fuck your asshole with your fingers for 5 minutes, while edging yourself to an orgasm with your hand, but you are not allowed to cum.

[6] Get something to stick in your ass. Lube it up, then insert it in your ass and leave it there.

[7] Lie down on your bed, and spread your legs as wide as possible.

[8] Clamp 5 clothespins on each of your tits, 1 clothespin on each of your nipples, and 3 clothespins on each pussy lip.

[9] Edge yourself to an orgasm again and once you are ready to cum, stop edging then slap your clit very hard and fast with your hand 20 times.

[10] Using the back side (or bristle side if you want more pain) of a hairbrush, hit your pussy very hard and fast 25 times without stopping.

[11] Using the wooden spoon, hit both your tits very hard 20 times, then hit both your nipples very hard 10 times each.

[12] Using just your hand, edge yourself to an orgasm for 10 minutes, but you are not allowed to cum. While you are edging, repeat this out loud over and over: "I am a worthless slut that does not deserve to cum."

[13] Type up a report for me and add it to this thread.
she started with getting wooden spoon, hairbrush and clothes pins...this slit excited by the idea of getting punished with open window...she went to her room and strip naked ....this slut felt exposed to the world.. little scared but idea of stranger seeing this slut naked made her super horny and wet ...then she stared spanking herself with wooden spoon...spanking always feels like punishment for this slut ..and it arouses her as well..then she started fucking her asshole..with fingers...her pussy juices were already flowing..this dirty slut used that as a lube and fucked her asshole for 15 mins...it didn't feel that good..she couldn't edge .. but then she inserted marker in ass... this slut loves to get her holes stuffed...then she lied down and spreaded her legs wide like a good little slut ...slut pussy was feeling cold air once the pussy lips opened..and juices seems to get dried up .then she clamped 5 clothespins on each of tits, 1 clothespin on each nipple...that hurt so bad...this slut nipple is very sensitive and 3 clothespins on each pussy lip.
then this slut Edged to an orgasm again and her pussy was wet again, she stopped edging when ot reached orgasm point then slapped her clit very hard and fast 20 times. but with slapping also I came..it felt so good to cum .. feel free to punish me for that .
then as a punishment she hit her pussy with of a hairbrush.. it was painful to get hit on spreaded pussy ..
followed by hitting my nipples...with the clothes pins attached...half of them falled with hitting causing great deal of pain...some of it stayed .
then again this slut edged and repeated "I am a worthless slut that does not deserve to cum."
thank you for this punishment sir it made this slut body experience the real pain and at the same time edging pleasure....

Verbal degradation
Crotchrope
Pussy nipple punishments
Dominated by group of people
Ass insertions

-Limits
--pictures,public,toilet related, messy, no food items, toothpaste

Tools:
I only have household items

Private message me rule/punishmentz on getdare... 😉 U won't be disappointed 😆

Kik: annawhiteslut
Annawhiteslut is offline   Reply With Quote