View Single Post
Old 05-09-2021, 10:46 AM   #21
PredicBabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by e28 View Post
If you cleaned your ass before using the plug thoroughly it is not scat... Trust me... even though you will At one point open that door too🤣... a very good and easy thing is using a comfy plug overnight... this helps soo much... and no days without a little Training... one day without is one week progress lost
Once again, read my limits. Enemas are a big no, and so is Ass to Mouth even when the ass is clean. Please, stick to my likings if you want to give me dares. I am sure you can find some other people who like ATM, but I don't like it one bit and have it as a hard limit, so I would like you to stop suggesting it.

Will try to sleep with the medium plug in, since I don't have any smaller one. And indeed, training a bit every day is key, that is why I will probably change the tasks within a week, so I can keep training my ass without it becoming boring and unengaging

PredicBabe is offline   Reply With Quote