Thread: [FICTION] A Fantasy Come True
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 05:30 PM   #4
NoraazXD

Default Part 4

Here it is, the final part. Sorry it's a bit late, I've been on break and away.
Enjoy...

Part 4
The two boys moved into a 69 position and Conor quickly resumed rimming and jacking Dan, who in turn began licking up and down Conor’s cock.
“Uhhh…” moaned Conor, and with that he thrust his tongue deeper into his friend’s hole.
Now it was Dan’s turn to moan, and soon he had Conor’s whole dick in his mouth, bobbing his head up and down and swishing his tongue back and forth over the head. Soon one of hands was cupping Conor’s balls, gently massaging them, while the other hand moved down to Conor’s ass.
Sliding between Conor’s cheeks, Dan slowly edged one finger into his friend’s tight ass. He began sliding it in and out and, as it loosened up, added a second finger, then a third. Soon he had four fingers sliding in out of Conor’s asshole, all the while sucking hard on his erect cock. Conor, for his part, intensified his rimming, pressing his lips hard against Dan’s hole and sucking hard and thrusting his tongue in and out hard and fast.
It was not long before both boys were on the edge again, and this time it was Dan who came first. With a loud moan he shot all over his chest and face and the floor, all the while Conor working on his ass.
The sounds of Dan moaning with his mouth still over his cock drove Conor to the edge, and with two final thrusts he pushed his tongue into Dan’s ass and lifted his hips and plunged his cock deep into his friend’s throat. Conor exploded with so much cum that Dan was unable to swallow it all, and it leaked out of his mouth, dripping down Conor’s dick, although Dan was quick to pull his mouth off and lick this up. Then the two collapsed, exhausted.

For the rest of the night Conor and Dan just hung out: talking, playing video games and listening to music. They ate a simple dinner at Dan’s house, then just lay together naked, cuddling. They fell asleep spooning, Conor in the back, one hand wrapped around Dan’s chest, the other holding his friend’s soft cock.

The next day was spent out and about, with Dan showing Conor around the town and nearby areas (not that there was that much to see), the two of them simply spending time together. There was a lot of kissing (all of it very hot) and some sneaky groping (also very hot), and the two lovers both had a wonderful time When they got back that evening, however, Conor found out some bad news.
“So, I found out some bad news,” he said grimly, hanging up his cell phone. “My dad just got a new job which requires us to move, very soon, which means I can’t go to my seminar and I have to fly back tomorrow afternoon.”
“But, but…” stammered Dan, utterly taken aback.
“I know,” sighed Conor, pulling Dan into a hug and rubbing his smooth back (they were both shirtless. Duh).
Dan pulled away. “But there’s so much more I want to do with you, I… I…”
“I know,” said Conor again, pulling Dan back into the hug and cutting off the rest of his sentence. His hands slid into Dan’s pants and grabbed his butt. “I guess we’ll just have to make use of these last few hours.
Dan stepped back and looked into Conor’s eyes, saw how sad and upset he was, even though it wasn’t his fault. Dan steeled himself against the pain in his heart, and put on a smile. “Well then, we better get started now,” he said mischievously, and with that he took Conor’s hand and pulled him upstairs.

After a few hours of kissing, rubbing and sucking, the two boys rolled apart. Both were naked, and both were covered in saliva and cum, evidence of just what had occurred.
Conor looked deep into Dan’s eyes, and asked the question his friend had been waiting for all night.
“Are you ready?”
Lying on his back, Dan merely nodded and, reaching into one of his drawers, pulled out a bottle of lube.
“I have condoms,” he said hesitantly. “But I’m clean, and…”
“Me too,” said Conor, “although it’s a little late for that.” He grinned.
Dan grinned as well. “Yeah, I guess so…” He laughed nervously”
“Are you ok? I mean…”
“No, no,” interrupted Dan. “I’m just a little… I’ve never done this before, you know?”
Conor grinned again. “You’re so cute when you do that.”
“Thanks,” replied Dan, laughing a little easier. He took a deep breath. “Okay, go ahead.”
“Try to relax, it’ll go much easier.”
Dan nodded, took another deep breath and lifted his legs up to expose his tight virgin hole.
Conor came forward and gave Dan a long kiss, the worked his way down his body, slowly licking and sucking his neck, nipples, chest and groin. He put Dan’s whole dick into his mouth and worked on that, but soon he was moving down to Dan’s balls and then his ass. After tonguing this for a little, Conor took the bottle of lube and squirted a generous amount on his cock, guiding Dan’s hand down to begin rubbing it around. Conor then squirted a large amount of the lube on Dan’s asshole, massaging around and then easily sliding in his fingers, adding one at a time.
As Conor continued his fingering, Dan’s breathing relaxed a bit, and when Conor removed his hand Dan looked up, determination in his eyes. He removed his hand from Conor’s dick, and lowered his legs to rest on his friend’s shoulders.
Conor moved his cock against Dan’s ass and began teasing him, slowly rubbing it around and grinding back and forth. Finally, though, he began easing the head in.
Dan caught his breath and pulled air in through his teeth, but nodded at Conor to keep going.
Conor continued to ease his way in, and soon Dan was moaning audibly.
“Uhhh… Conor… Ohhhh…”
Finally Conor was fully in, his cock buried deep in Dan’s hole. He began to pull out, and felt the muscles in Dan’s ass holding tight around his throbbing dick. When he was almost all the way out, Conor leaned forward with all his strength, slamming back in to Dan.
Dan gave a little yelp, which quickly turned back into a moan as Conor began hammering his friend’s ass for the first time, moaning himself as the pleasure increased.
“Conor… Conor…” moaned Dan, reaching a hand down to jack himself off. “Don’t stop, pleeeeeeaaaassssse don’t stoooooooop…”
“Uhhhhhh…” replied Conor, and with that he leaned in and passionately kissed Dan, all the while opening his friend’s hole wider than ever before.
They went for several minutes, Conor flying back and forth, his cock plunging in and out of Dan’s ass, his arms holding Dan’s legs to steady himself, his tongue wrestling with Dan’s. He tried to hold out as long as he could, but soon he felt himself reaching the edge, his pleasure rising to the point of pure ecstasy, his balls burning to be emptied. Dan moaned something into their kiss, and the subsequent vibrations rolling down his throat set him off.
“UHHHHH…” he moaned, and with that he exploded into Dan’s ass with so much cum that I began dripping out around his cock, spilling onto the bed.
Dan meanwhile, had been fast approaching his own orgasm, and as he felt Conor’s dick begin to throb even harder in his ass he knew he couldn’t last much longer.
“Connnnnnnnorrrrrrrrr… I’m cu… cu… cummingggggggggg…” he gasped into Conor’s throat.
Then Conor came, and the warm fluids filling Dan’s ass, along with the load moan Conor made into their kiss, caused Dan to shoot all over both their chests.
Conor slowed his pumping, and as his cock softened he slid it out of Dan’s not-so-tight-anymore hole. Then he fell next to Dan and the two boys just lay there, breathing heavily.
Finally, Dan spoke.
“That was sooooooo good!” he exclaimed, and then the two of them burst into laughter. Eventually they stopped, and Dan got up to clean things up.
“I’m glad I was your first,” said Conor, propping himself up on his elbows.
Dan paused in the act of throwing away some paper towels. “Me too,” he replied, then he threw himself onto Conor and they kissed again, their cocks slowly enlarging as they rubbed together.

Conor and Dan had sex multiple times that night, all as fierce as the first. All good things must end eventually though, and so it was the next morning that the two friends stood at the airport together, both freshly showered and free of any indications that they had done anything other than room together. As Conor turned toward security, Dan grabbed his arm and pulled him into one last embrace, with a kiss that expressed all their emotions, from pleasure to joy to sorrow and back again. Finally, Conor broke away.
“I’m sorry…” he muttered. “I have to go…”
“Will I ever see you again?” asked Dan, tears welling up in his eyes. “Will I ever even be able to talk to you?”
“I don’t know… I… I’m not sure we’re even taking the computer…”
“But, Conor… I… I…”
He bowed his head for a moment, and when he lifted it back up tears were streaming down his face.
“…I love you,” finished Dan
Conor hugged him again. “I love you too,” he whispered softly, stroking Dan’s hair. “And I always will, no matter what. No one I meet will ever replace you in my heart,” and he looked deep into Dan’s soft, brown eyes.
“I… I…” began Dan, still weeping uncontrollably, but before he could say another word Conor was kissing him again, kissing him like never before, and Dan just closed his eyes and enjoyed it, cementing it in his memory forever.
The kiss stopped, and the lips moved a fraction of an inch away.
“Goodbye Dan,” they whispered. “Remember, I love you forever.”
Dan just cried harder.
Then the lips were gone, and when he opened his eyes Conor was hurrying towards security. Dan watched him as long as he could, but eventually lost sight of his friend, no, his lover, in the vast crowd of people.

And they never saw each other again.

The End

Thus concludes "A Fantasy Come True" and my dare. Thank you all for reading, I hope you enjoyed it.
And if you are reading this, giver-of-said-dare, know that I love you and always will, no matter where you are in the world, no matter who else I meet, no matter how much or little contact I have with you.
NoraaZ <3

Click here to comment on the original thread!

Likes, Limits, and Toys:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=73346

Give me dares (especially bondage!) and I'll write you a report!
[email protected]

Last edited by Leopard; 04-10-2011 at 09:06 PM.