View Single Post
Old 04-15-2021, 11:36 PM   #25
Bart94

1. Have you ever tried a body painting? If yes, how was it?

No, never. Only did some body writing. But I would really try this as I've seen some pics of naked people in public covered with paint on some kind of naked events in the city.

2. What was the weirdest thing you had inserted into vag/ass?

Small deodorant can. It wasn't really good experience and it hurt. Too cold, too metallic, too hard.

3. What was your bravest public experience?

Getting undressed at second floor of my flat. Going up to the last floor by elevator (8th) and taking stairs to come back.

Getting naked on a balcony of my rented room on holiday... First floor... Next to a heavy traffic... With houses across a street... Every time I smoked a cigarette for a day.

4. Have you ever tried to make some animal lick you in sexual way? If yes, how was it?

No way. Please, God, no!

5. What was the most cruel dare/task you had given to someone?

To insert the biggest dildo in one's ass and add 3 fingers to it. Guy was literally crying from pain. But he asked for it.

6. What embarrassing fetishes do you have?

The most embarrassing is sph but it should be embarrassing and degrading.

7. If you could stop time for one hour, what would you do?

If the rest of population stops too, I would just use this time to undress them and leave in predicament when the time comes back to normal.

8. What was the strangest way you had orgasm?

When I was young and inexperienced I gave oral sex to a girl who was really loud. The combination of licking her privates and loud moans made me cum.

9. Have you ever made a erotic toy by yourself (not just using item, making something)? If yes, what was it and how it felt?

I used a swinging heavy ball for a ballbusting dare but nothing too special. But it was quite efficient in its role.

10. Have you ever used somebody in sexual way without them knowing? If yes, who and how?

Yes. My friend. When we were younger we used to wrestle and give each other some unexpected ball busts. Every time we wrestle I got a little bit excited, sometimes fully hard, which was hard to hide. Every time he hit my balls, I got really aroused.

Likes: nudity, exposure, pics, pics recreation, ballbusting, cbt, edging, denial, inspection, sph, cmnm, outdoor
Limits: friends/family, messy, anal, blood

Kik: bart94bart

PM nad KIK dares
Bart94 is offline   Reply With Quote