View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 01:33 PM   #12
SneakerSlave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daredevil999 View Post
But the thing that I always dislike about this sort of thing (and actually stops me doing it) is that you have to walk (admittedly clothed) to the place where you're going to leave the key, then walk all the way back, then walk there again, and back so I've thought of an adamption: Have place 1, the starting place, near to you the place where you leave the key. Then walk to place 2 and chain your clothes there.
Then you have to walk to place 1 naked (or in dice-chosen clothes), get the key and walk back to place 2, get redressed, then walk home - it takes out the pointless wasted time of walking to put the key there and coming back
Haha that's up to everyone, I almost always do it like the second (or b0ris way), so combine the walk to the undress place and drop the key on the route. Or sometimes I go somewhere by bike to put the key there. Then cycle to the place where I chain my clothes. I even chained my clothes to the bike to a fence or so. So clothes and bike unusable till the key is back.

But unfortunately, I sometimes have a route in mind that means all those extra walks. Get's you a little bit tired too, so when someone comes up... haha.
Cum, outdoor, public, bit pain, bondage, sneakers, clothing and sneaker assignments (risk-damage), integrating assignments in real life, anal, feet, spanking, masturbation control, piss, dice games & dares.

No turn on, but possible:

Scat, messy

Limits:
Blood, unsafe & physically dangerous, skin damage, femdom & female clothes, diapers, extreme pain, family & Friends

I have a Yahoo group which contains all my clohing, which a dom could use to determine what I need to wear/risk

Last edited by SneakerSlave; 04-06-2011 at 01:39 PM.
SneakerSlave is offline   Reply With Quote