View Single Post
Old 04-07-2021, 05:59 AM   #563
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kae View Post
~ Male/Female?

~ Do you enjoy being nude?yes very much

~ What is the longest amount of time you have ever been naked?3 days I think.

~ How often are you nude, other than in the shower?As much as I can be. Sometimes I need to wear overalls ect and wear work boots and glives but am nude otherwise when working on farm.

~ What is your favorite part of being nude?Feeling un restrained and kinda free I have been doing it for a few years and it is still a just a kick to suddenly realise im naked outside ect.

~ Do you prefer to masturbate with all of your clothes on or off?clothes off. The work boots are optional.

~ What do you wear to sleep?nothing

~ If you were dared, would you sleep naked every night for a given time?already pretty much do.

~ If it were acceptable to be nude in public 24/7, would you participate?yes probably

~ Would you be willing to participate in a nude dare?yes

~ Are you ok with being nude while family/others are in the same house?in my room yes. When my parents are here, infrequently though that may be, i still sleep naked though I wear clothes with them around.

~ Would you ever do an underwear commercial?no i dint think so

~ Are/Would you be comfortable nude around the opposite sex?hmmmm its been along time, years, since i was nude around some one at all. If everyone was nude then yes.

Thank you for these questions!
It has been rough regarding my hyper libido. I had sought medical attention to see if there were new ideas to solve my scar tissue stimulating my clitoris nerves, but other than severing nerves or removal, no.
Instead I chose to live with my hyper-sexuality and will focus on dares here for torturing my pussy and clitoris meanly and nastily. If they are wrecked by torture then my problem will be solved. WRECK AWAY!

Below is link to updated DARES PAGE -
FarmgalT is offline   Reply With Quote