Thread: Fiction: Bad Girl
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2021, 10:29 AM   #14
Whispering Dom

The waitress returns with the main courses. I smile, that ribeye is huge, and without hesitation you dig into it. I guess I may have been driving you pretty hard today, certainly seems like you have quite an appetite. We eat in silence for a while. I see you may be slowing down, with maybe half the steak eaten.

“That good?” I ask, and you nod enthusiastically.

“Very. Really good.” You take a sip of your wine. You lean a bit closer to me. “I’m sorry about earlier. I wasn’t trying to tell you what to do. Honest.” You pause. “Sir.” I smile, that’s sweet, but I have a little suspicion you might well still be trying to play me.

“Well, that’s good.” I say. I lean closer to you and whisper. “Then you won’t mind at all if I turn it back on?” I see your mouth open a bit and your eyelids flutter. Busted.

“Umm…” I think I can see your mind churning. “I suppose…” I want to laugh. You look down at the table and breath out. “I suppose… If you really want to.” I chuckle.

“If I really want to? You mean you’re not enjoying my playing with you?” You look at me helplessly, then look down at the table again. Finally you look back up at me.

“No. Of course I love it when you play with me. I’m sorry…” I smile. “You should absolutely turn it back on and torment me some more. I promise I’ll try to control myself… Sir.” I laugh quietly.

“Well, I certainly hope you can.” I say quietly. “Would be very humiliating for you if you came sitting here in the restaurant, wouldn’t it?” Your eyes open wide. I put my hand back in my pocket, check I’m on the low button, and press it. You gasp quietly. I see you trying hard to control your breathing, but it’s clearly getting to you, and your cheeks are flushed pink. You let out a little groan, and scrunch up your napkin and push it against your mouth. You look at me, pleading with your eyes.

“T-the waitress…” You gasp. “S-shes coming over. Ohhh… Please.” I look up, and indeed the waitress is approaching. You’ve pushed your napkin back against your mouth.

“Is everything Ok sir?” I look up at the waitress.

“Yes, fine thanks. The food was excellent, but I think she may have a touch of indigestion.” The waitress looks at you, you look away. “Perhaps we could box up the rest of the steak, and I’ll take the check please.”

“Oh, I’m sorry. Of course sir.” Not so much as a smirk or snigger from you now I note. She picks up your plate. “I hope you feel better miss.” You look up at her.

“Thanks…” It actually sounds like you might have indigestion, your voice strained and constricted as you try to suppress the pleasure I’m inflicting on you. The waitress picks up my plate too and walks away. I press the button on the remote and you shudder with relief. The look you give me is deadly.

“Fuck you!” You hiss. “That was cruel.” Well, I can’t really argue, but swearing at me? I kind of hope I’ve not pushed you too far, you really do look mad. Best way to defend is to attack, I think. If I’ve really upset you I’ll apologize later.

“I beg your pardon?” I say, giving you a look. You look at me, still breathing hard.

“Fuck you.” You say again, then look down at the table. “Sir.” You look up at me and sigh. “I nearly wet myself.” And you shake your head sadly.

“Why don’t you go to the restroom and freshen up.” I say. “I’ll meet you out there.” I indicate the entrance to the restaurant. You nod your head, and get shakily to your feet and I watch as you walk out. The waitress returns with your boxed up steak and the check.

“I hope your friend feels better soon.” She says to me. Well, at least she didn’t say your daughter…

“Oh, I’m sure she will. Thanks. Everything was great.” I look at the check, fish some notes out of my pocket, and leave the waitress a very generous tip. I get up and walk out to the entrance. You are already standing there. You look more composed now. I wonder whether you’ve taken the vibe out.

“You Ok?” I ask. You sigh but nod your head.

“Yes.” You look at me. “Look, I’m sorry… About what I said to you.” You pause. “That was incredibly rude. I was just so embarrassed.” You shake your head again. “I’m sure the waitress could tell something was going on…” Your face is flushed, perhaps embarrassment, but I think also arousal.

“I doubt it.” I say, then lean in and very quietly add. “Do you really think that people would imagine that you were being remotely masturbated?” You look at me and shrug. “I’m pretty sure she totally believed that you had heart burn, that steak was huge. Anyway, I left her a very generous tip.” And I wink at you. You shake your head again.

“But still, there’s no excuse. I should never speak to my Dom like that. Sorry.” You look up at me. “Will you forgive me?” I feel bad now for making you feel bad, but at the same time I’m loving how much you’re letting me use you, push you, how devoted you seem to be to this relationship.

“Don’t worry.” I say. “Of course I forgive you.” I lean in and kiss your cheek, then hand you your boxed up steak. “Come on, let’s go home.” We walk back to the car in silence and get in. You turn to look at me.

“Do you want me to take the dress off again?” I look at you. Well, obviously I’d love to see you naked, always do. But now, that would mean taking bras and panties off, doesn’t feel quite so spontaneous. Interesting that you should ask me though, seems like you’d like to do it. I smile inwardly. I seem to be corrupting you. I smile at you and shake my head.

“No. Not right now.” I think you look a little disappointed. “Don’t worry, I’m sure there’ll be other times.” And I give you a wink and see you smile.
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post: