Thread: Non-Fiction: Caught out
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2021, 05:26 AM   #21
dwedgie

We arrive in town , event free , we walk into the shopping centre and my mistress says to me" from now on , you will not talk, you will go every where I go and you will ot make eye contact with any one, understand !"
I nod , we head into a cloths store , walking round I look to the floor, she is picking some cloths , she has tops, skirts, leggings and lingerie. " now to try these on, here you need to try these" handing me a skirt and top, plus bright pink lace bra and g string. " oh you don't try the underwear on , just keep it visible" we arrive at the changing rooms and go into adjacent cubicles, I stand there in the underwear I'm already wearing when the curtain opens and she stands there, I'm not hard, " at least you ve calmed down a bit , now hurry up and try your bits on , I want to make sure they fit"
I slid the skirt on , its demin and barely covers my cheeks, the top is pale blue vest top type, it has white lace detail round the neck and arms and small embroidered pink flowers in a random pattern .
" yup they fit, we will have them , now get changed back but you may not close the curtain " as I'm changing I see a young lady , mid twenties, comes out of a cubicle opposite, she sees me and smiles I'm only in bra and knickers , I'm sure she knew I was a man, I'm dressed and head out of the changing room and meet my mistress , we head to the tills and she takes my items putting them on the counter and pays for them.
The shop assistant looks at me , then turns to my mistress , " another special friend?" She asks.
" yes, this one is rather special, i think today will be fun " she replays, lifting the front of my dress showing the bulge in the the front of my thong .
" oh my , apart from that he's very convincing , has he shaved all over ?" She asks
" yes, he does everything i say , we will go and get a toy and then work on a free lunch in a bit. " she says putting my dress down and given me a playful slap to my groin . The shop assistant takes payment and packs the cloths into a bag, handing it to me she says" make sure your a good girlie , do as you are told and I'm sure you will enjoy it , bye bye , maybe see you later."
dwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to dwedgie for this post: