Thread: Fiction: Bad Girl
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2021, 12:27 PM   #10
Whispering Dom

I park the car on the town square, the restaurant is there, one of many, catering not only to the locals, but to the many tourists who visit the area. We’re a few minutes early, so I suggest we walk around the square first. It’s a warm evening. We walk for a little while in comfortable silence. You’d been wriggling around in your seat during the drive over, presumably due to the butt plug and the vibe.

“You Ok?” I ask, looking sideways at you. I see you nod your head.

“Yes.” I hear you laugh quietly. “Other than a little uncomfortable.” You pause. “And of course desperately wound up.” You turn your head to look at me. “But that’s what you want, isn’t it.” I guess it is, I think to myself, although I’m still not sure why. I’ve had the opportunity to make you cum multiple times today, and I love making you cum. Still, I cannot deny that the sexual tension of the day has been quite entertaining.

“Have you had fun though?” I ask. You certainly seem to have. You’ve done things today we’ve never done before, things that I’m quite sure you’ve never done with anyone else. And despite a few moments of hesitation and doubt, you seem to have really got into them. And now you’re walking around in public, in a very revealing dress with a couple of sex toys inside you. Quite sure you’ve never done that before.

“Yes, I guess I have.” You say. You stop walking and turn to me. “But I really cannot wait for you to make me cum.” Your cheeks go deep red as you blush. I laugh.

“Good.” I say, and start walking again. I put my hand in my pocket, feel the remote for the vibe and smile to myself. I presume you realize that it’s a remote controlled one, but I should probably test it out somewhere more discreet than the restaurant. There’s a little side street leading off the square with some random shops on it, and it looks pretty empty. I turn into it, and you follow. I stop at the window of a shop selling touristy stuff and kitchy art work, pretend to be looking at things. You are standing a little way from me, seemingly disinterested, just looking around.

“What do you think of that picture?” I say, pointing vaguely towards the interior of the store.

“Huh? Which one?” You ask, stepping closer to the window and peering in. I take one last quick look up and down the street. We’re pretty much alone, no one close by. I press a button on the remote. You let out a yelp and stagger forward, bumping against the shop window, then stepping back. I quickly press the button again, turning it off. I think I may have pressed the wrong one, the one that sets it off at full power.

“What the fuck!” You exclaim, turning to look at me with wide eyes, your mouth gaping. You look around, to see whether anyone had seen you, then look back at me. You are breathing hard, I think it’s shock and surprise, not arousal. I feel a bit bad, not exactly the best introduction to what I have planned for this evening. I smile at you apologetically.

“Sorry. I think I pressed the wrong button. It’ll be more discreet next time.” You stare at me for a long moment, then I see you shake your head and you start to laugh.

“I should have realized.” You say. You are still laughing quietly. Suddenly you stop and look up at me. “The butt plug… That doesn’t…”

“No. It doesn’t.” You let out a relieved breath.

“Ok.” You say. “Sorry about the language.” You look at me. “I think you better get more familiar with the remote if you’re going to use that again. If you do that in the restaurant it could be very messy.” I feel suitably chastened, but at the same time, once again you’ve surprised and impressed me with how well you are taking everything I’m throwing at you.

We walk back out onto the square and continue round and head into the restaurant. I go to the front desk and tell them we’re here. I walk back over to you.

“Do you need to use the restroom? Adjust anything…” You look at me.

“I guess I probably should.” You say, blushing slightly.

“You’re not to take anything out. You understand that.” You nod your head.

“Of course. I know. You don’t have to worry.” You stop then look up at me and very quietly speak. “I’m yours to use and play with as you please. You know that. Sir.” I really don’t have anything to say that. Just look at you, and see you smile.

You come back from the restroom and then the Maitre d’ comes over and takes us to our table. We sit and a waitress comes over and introduces herself and gives us menus and a wine list.

“Would you like anything to drink?” She asks looking at you. You shake your head, already sipping from the glass of water in front of you. She looks at me. “For you sir?” I notice you smirking.

“I’ll take bottle of this” I say, pointing at the wine list. “And bring two glasses, I’m sure she’ll have some too.”

“Great choice” says the waitress, taking the wine list. “And that’s a lovely dress” she says to you with a smile. It’s my turn to smirk a little as you blush.

Since we’re alone for a minute, I decide it’ll be a good time to see whether I’ve got the remote figured. I’d taken it from my pocket while you were in the restroom and familiarized myself with the three buttons, low, medium and high, and figured out which was which in relation to the shape of the remote which fortunately is slightly pear shaped, and the low button is by the thick end, with high up by the thin end. I notice you are engrossed looking at the menu, so surreptitiously put my hand in my pocket, take hold of the remote, and then carefully, very carefully push the button that I believe to be low…

I watch as you jerk, and try to clench your legs together, at the same time giving me a filthy look. Well, surely you knew I was going to use it. I raise my eyebrows at you as you put your hand to your mouth to stifle a little moan, and this time when you look at me I see a more pleading look. Satisfied, I press the button again to turn it off. You sit there quietly, breathing just a little faster I think. You pick up your water glass and take a gulp, and then look at me.

“Everything Ok?” I ask innocently and you glare at me. “Decided what you want to eat?” You make a huffing sound and go back to looking at the menu. Then you look up at me again.

“Are you planning on doing that a lot?” You ask quietly. I shrug.

“Well, you do look rather lovely when I do it…” You sigh with what sounds like frustration. “Still, now you know what it feels like, you should be able to prepare better.” And I smile at you. You roll your eyes at me. “That is so long as I always manage to hit the right button…” I say. Your look changes to alarm. I pretend not to notice. “But it’s Ok. I’m pretty sure I’ve got it now.” I pause. “Yes, I am sure I have.” And I look at you and smile. You shake your head as if you’re dealing with an idiot. I genuinely don’t mind, this is turning out to be great fun.
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post: