View Single Post
Old 03-21-2021, 12:40 AM   #1
mister monkey

Default Sandra at boarding school

Sally and her two friends Jenny and Tammy sat in class looking at the clock slowly ticking down to five o’clock when their last class for the winter ended and they could have a few weeks to themselves without all of the rules and studying.

The big old boarding house estate they boarded at was set on around fifty acres of land with big old stone and steel fences around the perimeter that was patrolled by the boarding schools private security guards.

Sea view school boarding house was originally owned by a family that made their fortune in the fishing industry back in the eighteen hundreds and ended up donating the estate to the church to run as a boarding school for girls. It was large with many different buildings scattered around the estate from dorm rooms to stables.

Sally looked at the clock to see that it was two minutes to five then looked out the classroom window to see it was starting to snow for the first time this winter. Two minutes later the school bell rang and the students filed out of their classroom and back to their dorms to start packing to go home for the holidays.

Nearly all the students were from privileged families apart from four of us who basically lived on the estate full time because of being orphaned and sent there by the church. This was the third year at the boarding house for Sally, Jenny and Tammy so they were used to being left in the boarding house over the holidays but it wasn’t all that bad for them as during the holiday period the boarding house would basically shut down with only a few teachers and staff members left to run the place.

There would be one gardener to maintain the gardens, one teacher to check on them each day at dinner time when they met in the dining room of the main building for a meal prepared by her. Then there were some security guards that did their daily and nightly patrols around the property boundaries and through the school premises but during the holidays knowing there was girls still staying in the buildings they tended to stay out of the main part of the school and gave them their phone number to them in case they need them in an emergency.

Sally, Jenny and Tammy were all in the same dorm house and watched as the last of the parents picked up their kids and drove off leaving them alone in the dorm house waiting for one more of the girls to join them. Sandra had only been at the boarding school for the past three months and was living in another dorm house but because she was the only girl left there the school decided that she would move in with the other girls until after the holidays and the school reopened again.

Knock, knock. Sally opened the front door of the dorm house and invited Sandra in while taking one of her bags and showing her to her room. Sandra wasn’t like most of the girls at the boarding school and was a shy girl when it came to socializing. She stood around one hundred and sixty centimeters tall with light brown strait hair that stopped at her shoulders and a very slim body. She dressed in modest unassuming clothes that covered her petite body enough so as to hide any part of her body from the neck down.

“Welcome to our dorm house Sandra and make yourself at home for the next few weeks, once we have dinner we usually sit around the fire in the lounge room and watch TV or play games so don’t be shy and join us so we can get to know you” Said Sally as she left Sandra to unpack and settle in.

After dinner they all walked the five hundred meters back to the dorm house and started to get ready for the cold winter night that was approaching. There was still two hours until dark so while Sally cleaned out the ashes from the open fireplace and lit the fire Tammy went outside and followed the snow covered path for fifty meters until she reached the wood pile and filled her arms with wood then walked back to the house then placed it next to the fireplace in a wooden box.

“Now it’s warm in here let’s get Changed into whatever we are sleeping in and meet back here so we can get things ready for later” Tammy said as they all went upstairs to their rooms to change then back to the fire to keep warm for the night.

“What’s taking Sandra so long?” Asked Tammy as Sally replied to her comment “I think she’s a little shy but she will come down soon and anyway when I was over at the storage room earlier I took some bottles of wine from the teachers storage area so if we can talk her into having a drink or too it might loosen her up a bit so she’s not so timid.”

Sitting around the open fire on pillows in their nighties and chatting over some glasses of wine they heard Sandra coming down the stairs and over to a spare pillow on the floor where she sat down. She was dressed in a thick white dressing gown that was wrapped tightly around her and tied in front with her dressing gown cord with around six centimeters of her blue pajama pants showing from under her dressing gown.

“I’m glad you came down to get to know us better now have a glass of wine” Tammy said to her as she handed her a glass of wine then Sandra explained to the other girls “I’ve never had alcohol before except once I got talked into having a drink at someone’s birthday party and I only had a couple of glasses and threw up and I must have fell asleep at the party because I woke up the next morning in someone’s backyard where the party was with a headache and I don’t really want to talk about the rest of the story, I hope I’m going to be ok” Replied Sandra as Tammy and the others assured her that she would be ok and they would put her to bed if she passed out as they watched her sip the wine at first then drinking it a little faster as Tammy topped up her glass.

“I never did anything like this at my old dorm house and I’m enjoying being here with you girls.”
Seeing how the wine was affecting her Tammy said to Sandra “how do you feel about playing a game of truth or dare? We usually love playing a game of it most nights but if you think it’s not for you then we can play something else.”

Not wanting to say no Sandra just wanted to fit in so she agreed to play even though in her sheltered life she never played truth or dare before with anyone and she was a little excited and nervous at the same time.“ OK but what are the rules.”

“Well the rules are we all sit in a circle and take it in turns to have a truth or dare.”

Each person when it is there turn will be asked truth or dare by someone and they must choose one or the other.”

During the game each person can only pick truth twice and when she answers both truths for the rest of the night she has to choose dare.”

“To make sure the game is played fairly and there’s no backing out of the dares the others in the game can get together and punish the player for not doing a dare any way they wish.”

“Once the game starts no one can stop playing until all players decide to stop.”

Last edited by mister monkey; 03-21-2021 at 04:51 AM.
mister monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to mister monkey for this post: