View Single Post
Old 03-18-2021, 08:27 AM   #139
SubTastic

I started the morning today with a wet pussy, I really get extra horny from coming a lot and often ... and after yesterday's self bondage I postponed your question until today, so I had something to look forward to. I always enjoy your cheeky spoilers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akitawa View Post
Kinky.Remember your cumming rule

I'll give you 14 seconds to cum. All means and a long foreplay are allowed. The only restriction is you can't cum 30 mins before doing this. For every 4 seconds pass the time limit, slap your ass on each cheek.

Spoiler:
Read carefully
Orgasms: 1

I had some simple foreplay with light fingering and self-enjoyment. Played with my lips, tickled my clit and caressed myself. While I felt I was getting wetter and hornier.

I figured out how I could most easily get in 14 seconds, while I also realized that I was going to break the rule of holding the orgasm for 1min ... Should I focus on getting in 14 seconds to take 30 clothespins, or hold the orgasm in 1 min and take 11 strokes on each buttocks ... I concluded that I tried to get as close as possible to 14 seconds, as this was the task I was given.

I found my rabbit vibrator and continued my foreplayed without turning it on, just fucked myself lightly with it.

When my body screamed for orgasm, I made myself ready to cum. As fast as I could.

I turned on the vibrator while spreading my clit with my other hand and fucked myself deeply. I tried not to look at the clock, just focus on coming, fast.

I couldn't cum in 14 seconds, but came in 34.

The orgasm felt delicious and I enjoyed the feeling of relaxation for a while before I calculated my punishment ...

26 seconds too early for 1min...
- 26/3 * 2

20 seconds late to 14 seconds...
- 20/4

It left me with 17 clothespins ... and 5 strokes on each butt cheek.

This time I attached 4 clothespins to each nipple, and had 9 that I attached to my pussy. I attached 3 on each side of my pussy lips and 3 on my clit.

With all the clothespins in place, I knelt down to have my butt easily accessible for the blows. The position made the clothespins sway and the pain became much greater when they hung loose.

I hit myself with my paddle, hard and precise. I took all the strokes on one side first before taking the next. Each blow made the clothespins dance, and I regretted not placing more clothespins on my pussy lips. Stupid choice to attach 3 to my clit.

When the blows were over, I frugally pulled off one and one clothespin. Each of them felt worse than the previous one to pull off, especially the one sitting in the middle of my clit made me moan.

Thank you so much for a creative and painful orgasm. I look forward to more orgasms, maybe less painful, in the future? Sore pussy and a nicly red ass.

Orgasms I have been gifted: 25 + 12

Limits: pics, anything illegal, pee, poop, serious pain/injury, blood

My toy collection has grown a lot, take a look here if you want to get some ideas
SubTastic is offline   Reply With Quote