Thread: Fiction: Bad Girl
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2021, 10:20 AM   #8
Whispering Dom

We are back in the car, the shopping safely in the trunk. I pull out of the parking lot, and head for home. I glance over at you, you seem happy enough. I reach over and stroke your leg, and you look at me, your face flushing again, definitely arousal now. I let my hand drift gently up and down your leg, moving to the inside, and I smile to myself when I feel you spread your legs.

I drive back slowly, and then, without warning I pull into the post office on the outskirts of town. It’s Saturday, so the parking lot is pretty empty, and I slow the car to a stop. You are looking at me.

“Are you going to check the mail?” You ask. I shake my head, looking at you. I reach over and unclip your seat belt.

“No.” I’m looking right at you. “I want you to take the dress off.” You gasp out loud.

“But I’ll be naked.” You say, stating the obvious, and what I already know.

“And?” I say.

“But I’ll be naked.” You repeat, hopelessly, as if you think I don’t know that, or perhaps that I don’t understand. I smile at you, trying again to reassure you. Reassure you that I’m not mad, that I believe it will be safe, and that I think you’ll enjoy it.

“Nobody’s going to see you except me.” I say. “We only have a mile or so left to go, we’ll be moving the whole time, nobody will be able to see that you’re naked, even if they are looking. And why would anybody be looking anyway?” You are looking at me, your mouth gaping. “I think you’ll enjoy it.” I say. You shake your head. I look at you for a long while. Finally I speak. I know I’m pushing it, but even so… “I really want you to do this for me.”

“But you can see me naked whenever you want” you are pleading with me. “You know I like that… I like being naked for you… But…”

“Well, I want it now.” I say. You swallow hard.

“Must I?” You say. “Please, really, must I?” You pause. “I’m scared…” I lean over and kiss you gently. Maybe I’m pushing you just a little too much, and I don’t want to do that, would hate to push you away from me. I pull away, stroke your cheek, smile at you,

“You never have to do anything you don’t want. You know that.” You swallow hard. “But I really think you should.” I stress the word should as an alternative to must. I look into your eyes again. “I really think you’ll enjoy it.” I pause for a moment. “Have I ever had you do anything you didn’t end up enjoying?” You are looking at me, I can almost see you thinking. Finally you shake your head.

“No.” You say. It’s almost a whisper. I look at you and shrug as if to say well then? You take in a deep breath, I can see you are trying to make a decision.

“Will you be angry with me if I don’t?” You ask quietly, not looking at me. I shake my head.

“Angry? No.” I say. “I’ll be disappointed, but not angry.” You look out of the car windows, lost in thought. I guess I may have crossed a threshold, maybe tried to push you that little bit too far. It’s Ok, I think. I mean I’ve pushed you hard today, lots of new things, things we’ve never even talked about, let alone done, and you’ve gone along with it. I turn to tell you to put your seat belt back on. I’m going to say it gently and smile, don’t want you to be upset. I open my mouth to speak, and as I do, I see you reach down, grab the dress and lift it up and over your head. You sit there, naked, holding the dress in your lap, staring out through the windscreen, trembling, but otherwise frozen.

I reach over and take the dress. You look at me. It looks like you’re about to cry. I lean in and kiss you very softly on the mouth.

“You’re beautiful” I say quietly. “Absolutely gorgeous.” You look at me. “I can’t tell you how proud I am of you.” You give a weak smile. “And how incredibly turned on I am right now.” I throw the dress into the back seat and I lean over and grab the seatbelt, pull it across you and snap it in. I put the car in gear, and am about to drive off.

“T-thank you…” I hear you say, very quietly. You turn to look at me, you try to smile. “That makes me happy.” I smile, shake my head and drive out of the parking lot, back onto the street.

I drive sedately, keeping to the speed limit. Now would most definitely not be a good time to get pulled over. You have huddled down a little into your seat trying to make yourself as small and inconspicuous as possible. I glance over at you. Your face is flushed again. Embarrassment? I think more arousal. I put my hand out and stroke your leg and you moan quietly, I leave my hand on your skin, gently rubbing you. You sit back and close your eyes, but your breathing has got faster.

I turn off the main road onto my street, then moments later I have turned into my driveway. I can feel the tension and fear leave your body as you know we are home, you are safe. I smile, but I haven’t quite finished with you yet. I pull into the garage, but leave the garage door open. Nobody can see in anyway. I turn to face you.

“Ok?” I ask. You swallow, but nod your head.

“Yes.” You say. “I don’t think I’ve ever been more frightened.” You look at me. “But I’m glad I did it…” You smile shyly.

“And you’re very turned on, aren’t you.” I say. It’s not a question. You sigh, but nod your head. I smile and let my hand slide slowly up your leg, pushing down between them. You spread them and I brush your lips, and yes, I can tell you are very, very turned on. I start to stroke you slowly and you moan and shudder. Once again I think about ending it here. I wasn’t lying before, you are gorgeous, and there’s nothing I’d like more than to make you cum now. But I do have one more thing planned, one more thing I want to do…

You have leaned back into the seat, your legs spread wide as I masturbate you. You clearly want to cum, and your hips are bucking. I’m not sure I can be so cruel and deny you again. Maybe I can do the other thing another time. I’m genuinely torn. But we’ve come this far. A few more hours…

“Look at me.” I say, my voice husky with desire. You turn your head, your mouth open, breathing fast, your eyelids fluttering. I slow down my stroking, you moan. “You’ve been a really good girl. I mean it.”

“Ohhh…” Is all you can manage. Your hips thrusting against my hand.

“But I want you to hold out just a little longer…” Your eyes go wide. “Can you do that?” You are looking at me desperately. I genuinely feel awful, and along with that my desire to make you orgasm is almost overwhelming. I’m breathing hard myself. I’ve decided it will be your choice. “Can you?” I ask again.

You are gasping, I can see that vein on your forehead, you are almost there. I think you might be hyperventilating. Or cumming.

“Stop!” You gasp it out and I feel you push my hand away. We both sit there breathing hard and fast. You are moaning, your fists clenched, your eyes screwed shut. You’re trying to stop yourself finishing. I watch you. It takes a minute, maybe more, but finally you open your eyes and turn to look at me.

“Yes.” You say. “Yes, I can.” Your face is flushed and you are still breathing hard. “But i’m going inside to take a cold shower.” And without waiting for me to reply, you unclip your seatbelt, open the car door and get out, still naked save for your shoes, and I watch you walk on shaky legs into the house.
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post: