Thread: Non-Fiction: Caught out
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2021, 03:05 PM   #18
dwedgie

As time was getting on I decided to get dressed and sort my make up, I go to my room , removing my dressing gown I am totally naked , my body looks strange with no hair. I take the cloths and start off by putting on the thong , it's a soft silky slightly shiny material , pulling it up it's a good fit, I just fit in the front flaccid, the back sitting nicely between my cheeks and the waist sitting on my hips , it's like a wedgie but not uncomfortable, bra next , same material , I put it on backwards, doing the clips up, I then turn it round and put my arms in the straps. Tights next , they help to hold me in! The dress , it is slightly stretchy fabric , no zip or anything , so I step into it and pull it up , its tight , with a squeeze and wiggle I get it up, its snug but on. I look in the mirror , apart from the hair and face I make a convincing girl!
Make up, I see foundation , blusher , eye shadow , lipstick and mascara. I ve done make up a couple of times before so not a total novice , I apply it taking my time, once done I put the wig on and sort the hair out, looking in my mirror I can not believe it's me!
I have a little while before I need to be at hers so sit and watch the world go by from my window. As it's nearly time I slid the shoes on and put the jacket on.
I leave my flat and find myself out side her door, I knock and the door immediately opens , as she comes out she says " not to bad , now we must hurry" , we head to the car park but go past all the cars as we approach a bus stop she says " you are doing ok , almost passing as a girl , you are my little sissy , you are not to talk unless I speak to you and require an answer or give you permission. When we get to the shops, you will stay with me , you will not touch anything and you will carry my bags. If you behave you will be rewarded , if you don't, well I think you know! "
Then the bus arrives , she gets on first, me a couple of foot behind her. " 2 single tickets to town" she says giving the driver the money " my assistant will take the tickets" she walks off to the rear of the bus as I take the tickets from the driver , the bus is nearly empty , she sits on the seat 1 from the back of the bus . As I sit down she puts my hand on my groin feeling I'm semi hard " you are obviously enjoying this, we will see how much you enjoy it by the end of the day, girls will be girls! "
dwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to dwedgie for this post: