View Single Post
Old 03-05-2021, 05:37 PM   #1
sissycumeater

Default Overnight experience

Hello,

I'm looking to see what you guys think I should wear to bed and what I should do or not do, so I will be going to or getting into bed shortly and I'm wondering do I go to bed in my pvc panties which have a zip at the front or my Brazilian panties which are satin and lace or my male thong normal boxers or just purely naked, now a good sissy will plug his ass of course I have a small and a large one both silicone and both suction to stick to surfaces if wanted, that's all I currently have apart from normal household items etc.

If you'd like to add tasks or dares I'm accepting these as well

I would make a poll but I don't think you can make multiple ones thanks in advance will be keeping an eye on the thread for anything that pops up, I may or may not be able to show myself off on Skype for a couple hours ��

Kik - a.johnson1298

I'm always looking to try new things and add to my likes!

Likes - orgasm control, cum eating & cum play, degrading & humiliation, sissification, pics, self facials

limits - family, scat, blackmail, face pic/audio

Toys/clothes - Two black silicone buttplugs 1x small 1x large and 1x vibrator. Pink, grey thongs a tight grey turtleneck bodysuit, red lace/silk basque, blue long sleeved silk/shiny bodysuit and some tights.

Last edited by sissycumeater; 03-05-2021 at 05:46 PM. Reason: Forgot to add
sissycumeater is offline   Reply With Quote