View Single Post
Old 03-02-2021, 12:48 PM   #40
PastramiKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
Here a cocktail for you, to do once a day.

Waste cocktail: slaves only get to drink what's left and what has been spitted. Count the possible options on your drink menu and roll a d(number of options) three times. First on the list (or in order) is 1 and so on. The results are what is going in your cocktail. Everything has to be gargled for at least ten seconds by you before spitting it in the glass. After you did that, you flip a coin two times. First is for pee, second is for spit. Head means that you have to add, tail means that you don't add. If you have to add:

- for pee, you have to do by putting the glass under yourself and try to pee just a bit in it whitout looking. Everything on the outside of the glass has to be licked and if something goes on the floor, you'll have to clean as a mop, as in the food rule i gave you.

- spit you'll have to do blindfolded, glass in front of you. If you miss, when you remove blindfold you have to smear spit that landed out on your face and try again. If something is on the outside part of the glass you'll have to lick it.

Once you have finished this step, you mix everything up and your daily cocktail is ready. No one shotting. Taste it for good.

Sanitize glass before starting this. If anything is not clear (possible, seen my bad english) ask away.
Thank you very much for your cocktail recipe! I love it. Reading it is already making me horny. Can’t wait to try my gargled champagne with piss and spit.
Limits: family, public, blood, pics, videos, ❌destroying my huge expensive shoe collection with cum, piss or shit 🚫
Current rules for quarantine
PastramiKitten is offline   Reply With Quote