View Single Post
Old 02-23-2021, 03:15 PM   #13
slutkiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
Perfect. I'll add two last things and then I'm off

1. You have my permission to cum once every 1500 edges you take (I reserve the right to raise the number if I see you can do them too quickly)

2. Create a blog where you'll keep all the active rules and your actual edge count and then add a link to that to your signature. This way everyone can add knowing the rules you receive via PM

I still can't figure out why people don't post directly in the thread so that it's easier for everyone, but to each his own I guess..
Thanks I’ll make a blog soon.

I orgasmed during a task last night that my roommate was helping me with. I was bent over and tied to the dining table and had a toothpaste covered plug in my ass and he was stretching my pussy with a frozen water bottle while my bullet vibrator was taped to my clit.

He hasn’t punished me for it yet and thought I should ask in this thread for specific ones and my edge count will go back to 0 until I’ve been punished.

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdom600 View Post
and just to make this dare a little bit more interesting add a trainer plug to it
Thanks

Spanking, rules, rope, anal, clit pain, pussy stretching, pussy pain, nipple stretching, pet play, humiliation, bimbo, risky public, denial, edging

Dislikes:
Pee, pussy pump, anal stretch, messy, dehumanize, hypnosis

Limits:
Piercing, blood, needle, scat, family, full public, animals

Toys:
Rope, clamps, handcuff, ball gag, ring gag, plug in vibe wand, bullet vibe, rabbit dildo, 9” vibe suction dildo, 12” suction dildo, leather paddle, anal trainer plugs
slutkiki is offline   Reply With Quote