View Single Post
Old 02-19-2021, 01:14 AM   #11
Klickfoot

Bm task has started
----

I got this task by private message:

--------------------------

1. You will drink 2 glasses of water 30 minutes before commencing task.
2. You will put your cage on, plug yourself and wear your pink onesie locked.
3. You will write on paper lines of "im a silly sissy, who likes to be told what to do. I must complete this task or my blackmail material will get out"
4. Every 10 lines you will drink more water 1/2 glass.
5. After completing lines you must relieve yourself dressed as you are.
6. The evidence is sent and your task is complete.

If you fail to hold your bladder while doing lines you have failed, you may redeem yourself by doing an additional 50 lines while in your soiled onesie.

--------------------------

I started by drinking my 2 glasses of water. Right after that I put my chastity cage on, lubed my plug and inserted it. I put on my pink onesie and locked it.

I took a pen and about 5 pages of paper. He didnt specifify how manay initial lines I had to wrote so I assumed it was 50. I started to write and wrote 10 lines per page. The first 40 lines were pretty boring and easy to write but after that the water started to run its way through my body. My bladder got fuller and fuller and I started to squirm on my seat. I finished it without wetting my self but I dont know If I could have 10 or 20 more lines without getting in serious trouble.

As I finished writing I stood up to wet myself. I peed into my onsie right on my floor. While the pee way dropping out I took serveral pictures of it as evidence. After wetting I took pics of every written page and sent it to my task giver.

I finished this task with success in about 90

still available for more dares
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.

Last edited by Klickfoot; 02-23-2021 at 02:19 AM.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote