Thread: Non-Fiction: Caught out
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2021, 02:40 PM   #13
dwedgie

A couple more days pass , and still I have heard nothing. Is she fed up with me? Did I do something wrong ?
Well I need not wonder any more as It was a Saturday and i was laying in , there was a knock at the door , i was not expecting anyone so left it, then there was a harder knock , so i answered it as it sounded urgent, dress only in trunks and t shirt I opened the door partly and saw her standing there.
" do I have to stand on the doorstep all day ? " she asked
" sorry, no ,come in " I said as i opened the door , she marched in , i shut the door, she was wearing black boots, tight faded Jean's, and a sweat shirt. Throwing a bag at me she instructed me to strip and put on the contents of the bag , here and now.

Opening the bag i see it's a black PVC outfit.
" stop looking, strip , then put it on " She said in a angry voice.
I stripped naked and took the first item out of the bag, it was a tight glossy black dress, I pull it on struggling to squeeze into it, she walks round me, zip , I feel it get tighter as she does the zip up on the back.
Next item in the bag was a pair of thigh high boots, I take then out and put them on , pulling the zips up the side , feeling them become tight on my legs.
" hmm , suits you, now go into that corner, and face the wall" she points to the corner. I do as she instructs. As I get to the corner she walks up behind me and puts a blind fold on me. No peeking she says as she slaps my bum.
I hear a zip, and the soft clump of what i assume are clothes hitting the floor.
" turn round and take 2 steps forward"
I do as told, " fleet apart "
I struggle to spread my legs.
Suddenly out of nowhere she grabs my balls, gently , but firmly , her fingernails just dighing into the skin. My cock gets hard, and her hand moves to it , gently rubbing it. After a few strokes , she stops , after what seemed ages she said " hands behind your back" as I put them behind my back, I feel cold metal round my wrists, click , click as she cuffs my wrists together.
Then the blind fold is removed , on the floor in front of me I see the clothes she had on . Then she appears from behind me, wearing a Lacey black bra and matching g string, she has a perfect body , slightly tanned, my cock twitches and grows more.
" like what you see, it's your turn for some pleasure " she says as she turns round and bends over in front of me , showing her hot bum to me. She stands upright and turns to face me , as she kneels down in front of me she says" I want you to give me your cum"
She places her lips round my shaft, working up and down, suddenly she uses her tongue on the head of my cock.
Fuck she knows what she's doing I thought. I did not know how long I could hold on for til I cum, she was working my cock, I could feel it would be soon. A few more full length socks was all it took, my head was just in her mouth , I shot my load, pumping my cum into her mouth she continued to play with my head using her tongue. She stopped , still kneeling and opened her mouth to show me my cum, then closing g her mouth she swallowed.
" mmm good boy , be at mine tomorrow morning , 10 am, wearing the clothing that will be in a box on the doorstep tomorrow morning " she said as she stood up and took off my handcuffs, " and bring those items and the sports clothing with you " she said as she got dressed and walked out the door! I removed the cloths and had a shower before dressing . I put on my own clothes , straight cut Jean's, t shirt , sweat shirt, but decided I should wear something girly today , so put on a pair of lace topped white socks and a pair of pink cheeky boy shorts.
dwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to dwedgie for this post: