Thread: Fiction: Birthday night
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2021, 12:55 AM   #6
Nextone_

PART 5

Feeling Hannah's arousal getting out of hand, Elizabeth started to think it was the right to go home now, and started to think of nice conclusions that she could give her friend's night. Surely it would end in her cumming, but how ? Would she make it exposing or let her enjoy it with privacy as a reward for what she had done. Would she make her touch herself or would she reward her personally ? There was even this guy that she could involve...
After thinking a little more, letting the situation cool down as we chatted a bit, she said "I think we should go now".

Hannah was relieved that her torments were coming to an end, but deep down a little disappointed to not get more. She would remain that way until she would get to orgasm anyway, always craving for more exposure and embarrassment no matter how much she gets. I was disappointed myself to see them go, but Elizabeth added "It's late though, I don't know if it's safe for two girls, especially in that skimpy attire" She winked at Hannah to tease her, and quickly continued "Could you walk us home?" She asked, looking at me.
"Where do you stay?" I replied, trying not to show the fact that I'd be happy to bring them home no matter how far. She gave me the general location and it wasn't that far
"I could even drive you"
Hannah answered "That would be great, it starting to get really cold, I can really FEEL it, if you know what I mean, not to mention I'd prefer not being seen in this outfit in the street"

It was the first time that night that she was giving her opinion and taking decisions. So far she had just obeyed what Liz had ordered.
Liz thought her friend's last argument was not a good one, because avoiding exposure was the opposite of the point of the night, but it still seemed like the right decision.
Without further discussion, she asked "Let's go ?", but didn't wait for an of answer and got up, which I did too, simply agreeing "Let's go"

We both looked at Hannah still sitting. She had never been standing with her skirt in the shortest length. She was wondering how much of her would be showing, and if people would notice. She was already embarrassed imagining the stares at her half naked butt. She saw us both waiting for her, and felt it was awkward to remain the only one sitting.
She gathered her courage, grabbed her waistband once more and started pushing it down to get as much length to cover her ass and crotch, and stood up. She kept pushing down, so much so that the "V" shape leading to her pussy was visible, but still almost half of her butt was on view. About the front side, she couldn't know exactly where it landed, but probably just in front of her pussy, definitely less than one inch below it. People on the terrace could not see it she thought, but they would see almost literally the entirety of her legs, which was already shameful.

More importantly, the terrace was one level above the rest of the bar, and people below could surely get a direct look between her legs. We started to walk towards the stairs, Hannah's worried eyes checking everywhere if she was getting attention. From the front she was covered by us, but walking past people at their table, she could feel the stares on her bare ass cheeks. Walking dressed like that in a bar was clearly deliberately showing no shame, they must have been thinking she was a slut. That's what was on her mind. She wasn't willing to admit she was a slut, just that she had agreed to do kinky things for fun, and it put her in that position. With each step she was leaving more people behind, not daring to check if they were looking at her butt, because she was sure they were, and some part of herself liked it.
We arrived at the stairs, and the eyes of the people below were attracted to the three people who had just appeared. Tough luck for Hannah, she wouldn't manage to get down unnoticed.

When Liz and I started to walk down, Hannah would have had to stay behind us in order remain as hidden as possible. However she was stuck there for an instant, long enough for her to see a few people looking at her, noticing her sexy outfit, especially her legs that they started to look from bottom to top, wondering how far up their eyes could go before getting to the "skirt", and finally seeing her crotch. Thankfully her tiny piece of pleated cloth made some shadow in the already kind of dark bar, acting as an impalpable and slim cover, but still enough to make it difficult to tell whether she was wearing underwear or not.

Hannah however didn't know that. She was shocked, this was much more than anything she had done tonight, she felt the stares of two or three people on her pussy, she suppressed the reflex of slamming a hand between her legs, which would have been even more awkward than letting it happen as if nothing was going on. Her legs started shaking but she had to face it and start walking down the stairs to not prolong that moment which already felt much too long, even though she could see us just a few steps away, meaning just an instant had passed. Red in the face, she started walking down, still feeling the eyes glued on her, her every movement slighly lifting her skirt, exposing her more. The lights from inside the bar getting more intense each step she was taking, reducing the cover of the dark, she felt more exposed than ever.

Thankfully every step down also reduced the angle from which her crotch could be seen. She was finally downstairs and started walking at a faster pace, as if to escape the situation.
She caught up to Liz and I, and started to walk a normal pace again, still imagining dozens of pairs of eyes on her legs and butt, seeing a few pairs on her boobs. She had to push the skirt down quite often, because it was riding up with every step. We walked through the dance floor, and the proximity with people in her outfit felt exciting to her, despite the fact that she was mostly covered by people standing around her. The ones who could look at her were so close that they could only see the top half of her body, but they could see it from very close. Still she was almost fantasizing about someone reaching under her tiny skirt for her butt cheeks, or even more. She tried to kill these ideas from her mind as we got to the front side of the bar, and finally to the exit.

Once outside, Hannah, took a large breath. She was sweaty from the walk, not because it was physically intense, but it was mentally.
"I think you made a few people's night with that hot body, in that hot outfit" Liz teased her, following with a slap on the bare half of her butt. It made Hannah's pussy clench, and she realized she had gotten wet again, her juices starting to run down her thighs. Not wanting this to be noticed, and to think of something else, she wanted to get things moving
"Thanks, so where's your car?" She asked me
"Just a bit further that way" I replied, pointing down the street, and starting to walk

It was even chillier than on the bar's terrace, contrasting with the warm day it had been, and the warmth of inside the bar. Hannah felt it more than ever, sweaty and also otherwise wet. Each step was a cold breath on her hot crotch, but the feeling wasn't cooling her down. We only saw people walking on the opposide side of the street. Hannah's bottom half was covered by the cars parked alongside, the top half still attracting looks, but she didn't mind as much anymore. By changing her pace, she tried going from car to car when no one was looking, remaining hidden the rest of the time. But sometimes she didn't manage to do it, and she noticed a few people turned around for her, which made her look down and walk faster, shaking her ass more.

We got next to my car, I unlocked it, and as they were reaching to open the doors, I interrupted them
"For inside the car I have one rule to add. You can't wear anything from the waist down"
Hannah and Liz were both surprised to hear that I was now giving directions. It felt kind of wrong to give up power to someone they had just met, but Liz liked the idea of making her friend obey some stranger's orders. "Your car, your rules, right?" She smiled before looking at Hannah and continuing "You heard the man, take off what's remaining of your skirt" She grinned
Hannah's heart started pounding as she considered the idea of getting bottomless in the street, it seemed crazy. Even though her skirt wasn't covering much, psychologically it felt much different from being bottomless.
It didn't matter how it felt to her anyway, her mistress for the night had asked her something and she had to do it.

She gathered her courage, looked around and lowered her skirt to her ankles in a single movement, bending at the waist, exposing herself to her friend again, and to me for the first time. She stepped out of the skirt and picked it up, stood back up and took a second to take the initiative to cover herself without being specifically given the permission. Her hands together, holding the fabric of her skirt in front of her crotch. She was glad to see her friend didn't say anything, but the naked feeling really started to sink it, she was acting so shamelessly, bottomless in public. She felt shivers in her whole lower half, as she was standing there with a shy look. I had suspected that she wasn't wearing anything under the skirt, but I wasn't sure, not having noticed the thong-bracelet. Now I was certain.

"Put it in the trunk" Liz followed, opening it for her
Without thinking more, Hannah obeyed the command, leaving her piece of cover to be locked away from her. She put a hand against her pussy instead. Elizabeth shut the trunk closed

Loud people made themselves heard from a distance, it seemed they were on the same sidewalk this time. Cars wouldn't cover her nudity. She could see them far away, but couldn't know for sure if they could tell how undressed she was. These people were mostly in the dark, we were almost directly under a street light.
There was no time to waste, and she hurried to the door to reach to back seats of the car.
Liz did the same, reaching for the door leading to the front passenger seat. However they heard the doors lock again, and pulling on the handles did nothing.

Hannah was shocked, now stuck outside without being able to even wear her tiny skirt to cover herself from the eyes of these people coming her way.
"What are you doing ?" Liz asked
"The rule also applies to you" I simply said, looking at her, my eyes pointing to the bottom of her dress
Not expecting to be dared that night, it took her a moment to assess the situation. It was humiliating to accept that, but after all it was a crazy night, and her friend's experiences had made her quite aroused herself. She had caught herself imagining herself in the situations Hannah had been in, and it did turn her on. She couldn't let her friend be caught bottomless in the street anyway, she had to act quickly.
She turned towards the car showing her side to me, grabbed the bottom of her dress and lifted it up, she didn't dare to reveal her ass to me quickly, so she went gradually, Hannah hoping for her to hurry, keeping her hand on the handle

Liz started to show more and more of her thighs, then her butt, as her heart started beating fast. After just a few instants, her whole butt was on view, and she kepts lifting the black dress up her waist, the dimples on her lower back visible. She stuck the fabric under her elbow against her side, and took a long breath, letting the exposure sink in.
I noticed she was also without underwear, "Such kinky girls", I thought to myself.
The group of people were getting closer, cheering. The girls didn't know if they were cheering because they were seing them or not, and were desperate to get inside the car
Elizabeth didn't have time to ask "Can we get in now?" before she heard the sweet sound of the car unlocking again, and they both dove inside.

They caught their breaths, and wanted to be mad at me, but had to admit to themselves it had been thrilling. They both laughed, happy to have survived such a close call.
"Fuck, that was a close one !" Hannah said with great relief
The small group of people passed next to the car, the lights inside were on, and the two bottomless girl pushed themselves close to the doors to avoid any of them seeing lower than the window. People did look their way, especially into Hannah's cleavage, which she didn't mind at all anymore, considering what she just had risked

"We could have been caught, you asshole" Liz told me, but still laughing
"If you hadn't taken so long to show your butt we would have been inside long before, it's not a stip-tease Liz!" Hannah told her friend, happy to get her embarrassed, after all she had made her do.
Liz turned around towards her, her eyes threw darts at Hannah, and she replied "Sit in the middle seat. And open your legs wide. Hands behind your head", taking her revenge right away
Hannah was baffled by such a cold, harsh and quick pay back, and wanted to complain that it was unfair, but she had agreed to do as Lizzie said that night, so she couldn't.

She went to the middle of the row and looked at Liz and I, now both turned towards her. Having such an watchful audience wasn't helping, but she knew what we were waiting for. She didn't hesitate much before putting her hands behind hear head, it wasn't much to her at this point, but it still was thrusting her chest forward. She lifted her left foot, and slowly sent it towards the left door, almost touching it before setting her foot down. She definitely wasn't cheating in her interpretation of "wide". Shaking and breathing heavily, she did the same with her right foot, her eyes looking down at herself, too embarrassed to look at us in the eyes. She wouldn't have made eye contact anyway, as ours were glued to her opened inner thighs, and her swollen cunt, completely exposed to us.
"Nice" Liz cheekily said

I turned around, handed my phone to Liz for her to punch in their address. Turning back towards the front side, she was a little surprised when she remembered she was bottomless, and I took the occasion to look at her slim shut legs, as well as her hips, as she was typing. We put our seatbelts on, it felt odd to the girls to feel it directly against their skin, reminding them of their undressed state. The app showed a short drive, and we got going.

Quickly after, Liz asked me "Can you see between her legs in the rear view ?"
I checked, and nodded with a satisfied look, she chuckled
Hannah looked by the window to think about something else, but her mind kept going to the fact that her most intimate parts were visible by a stranger if he just looked, and she had no choice but to let it happen.
Looking down at her very undressed body, she was seeing the light and shadow alternatively running on her soft skin.
Each time the car was stopping, she was worried that the few people still in the streets at that time would notice her in such a shameless position, such a shameless attire. Sitting in the middle, the doors were too far to block the sight of her completely exposed bottom half. She did notice a few looking her way, but their absence of reaction made her confident that they didn't understand what was free to see

I was keeping my hand on the gear stick, peeping at Liz's naked legs and hips, looking into the V shape they were making, not being able to see more. I was thinking about laying that hand down on her thigh, but didn't dare to do it, thinking she might find it inappropriate. Elizabeth was looking at my hand herself, and thinking about the same thing. At a red light, she grabbed it, and pulled it towards her, slowly letting it rest on her thigh. Taking her move as approval, I started caressing it, and softly squeezing it.

Hannah was witnessing everything from the back seat, and Liz was aware that she was being watched being groped. Even though it felt wrong, she didn't mind it, and in the back of her mind, she even liked it. She felt my hand running up and down her thigh, more and more towards the inner part, more and more towards the upper part. The light turned green and she was frustrated to feel my hand leave her for the gear stick again, understanding that she had gotten aroused and wet.

Now driving on a straight line for a while, she felt the hand come back, and she welcomed it by opening her legs some more, to make room to reach closer to her pussy, which I could now see. It didnt take long before she felt my warm touch all the way up her even warmer inner thigh, squeezing and rubbing. She was biting her lower lip, alternatively looking at me and my hand, her heart pounding at the thought of letting herself be groped by a stranger, fantasizing about getting fingered.

In the back seat, Hannah was getting turned on just by watching her friend being touched, it reminded her of what had happened when she let the other guy grope her butt at the bar. And now she was feeling left out. She looked down at her pussy, glistening wet, and wondered how wet it would feel if she touched it. She decided to check, and rubbed her hand once on it, before putting it back where it was meant to be. It felt damp for sure, but it wasn't the only thing. That one rub felt heavenly.

She knew she was supposed to keep her hands there, but she wanted to feel one more rub. Or two. She checked that my eyes were busy elsewhere and rubbed herself with her right hand once more, leaving the left one where it was supposed to stay. She had told herself it was just for one or two rubs, but deep down she knew she wouldn't be able to stop, and she kept touching herself. This felt so good, and she lost awareness of her surroundings. She was once again in the thoughts of what she had done that day, legs wide spread, starting to moan, closing her eyes.

Getting close to cumming, she had the presence of mind to check if she was still unnoticed. She saw me looking at her in the rear view mirror, at her hand between her legs. Shocked, her eyes opened wide and her hand stopped moving. When she saw my eyes smiling, and that I wasn't going to rat her out, she relaxed a bit. Even though it meant she had been caught masturbating, which was beyond embarrassing, at least Liz wouldn't be able to make things worse for disobeying her command, and it was enough for her arousal-intoxicated mind. She slowly started touching herself again, even closer from orgasm than before, because of the shame of being watched, and of continuing anyway.

Lost in thoughts again, almost climaxing, she was brought back to reality when then engine stopped and the front doors opened. She hadn't noticed we had arrived and the car had parked. She had to stop again, it was the second time she had been this close that night. She sent her hand back in place at light speed, her juices getting on her hair, before realizing that she was supposed to go out of the car now.

She met Liz and I outside, hearing Liz, having let her dress fall down to cover herself again, inviting me to follow them upstairs. Liz didn't know exactly what she wanted to happen next, but she knew she wanted me to be a part of it, after all the build up in the car. For Hannah it was a lot to further involve a guy in their games, but she couldn't lie to herself, she was up for anything right now.

I agreed to follow them, and as we were leaving, Liz turned to Hannah "Shouldn't you get your skirt back ?" She said with a teasing smile
Hannah, wearing only her very tight white tie front tube top and her heels, was visibly shocked, having forgotten she was bottomless. She had kind of deliberately kept her hands away from her crotch, as to hide the fact the she had been touching herself, but she was forgetting that it meant she wasn't covering. She sent her right hand back to her still drenched pussy, before reaching for the trunk's handle with the left one and retrieving her skirt.

"May I put it on ?", She asked, seemingly having accepted her submissive role
Pleasently surprised, Liz smiled and replied "Yes you may my dear. You're not going to wear it for long anyway" She winked again, referring to their "Naked while in the appartment" rule, which Hannah had forgotten. It wasn't much for her anyway, she had pretty much bared it all in front of the two of us already.
She put her skirt on, not really caring to keep it down her hips, her crotch almost visible from our angle, but she felt like acting extra slutty.

We climbed the stairs, Liz deciding Hannah would be in front so we could see up her skirt. She knew we could see most of her butt this way, as well as her pussy, and her juices pouring from it down her thighs, revieling her arousal, and it was turning her on even more. We quickly got in front of the appartment's door, and entered.

Liz let Hannah enter first, so she had to undress before her. She kicked her heels off, relieved to feel her feet free again, and untied her top, facing towards the door frame where we were still standing. Holding both sides like she had done way earlier, she put her hands against her chest and slowly opened them, revealing her naked breast inch by inch, until her proud nipples were on display, and finally the top opened all the way, and she let it fall to the ground. She took a moment to appreciate the feeling of her free boobs after being pressed up for such a long time, and the fact that we were eagerly watching them. She then stuck her thumbs inside her tiny red and black schoolgirl skirt and slid it down her legs again.

"Your turn !" She said to Lizzie with a large smile, resting her hands on her hips, not covering anything
Seeing me puzzled by what had just happened, Lizzie turned to me and said "Yeah, we agreed that we both can't wear anything inside the flat ..." with some embarrassment, and she entered, softly dragging me by the hand, as I closed the door behind us.
She let my hand go and walked a step or two more, standing next to the naked Hannah. She hooked her tight dress's straps with her fingers, and started to remove them, when she suddenly stopped.

"Why don't you do it for me ?" She said to Hannah, who instantly got a surprised then excited look, as if she was about to unwrap a present
After the drinks, the games, the groping, the fantasies, Elizabeth was craving to be touched, and it had made her braver
Before a second passed, Hannah was behind Lizzie, both looking in my direction, and Hannah's hands were making the straps slip away from her friend's shoulders. They quickly were resting on her arms, the dress only held by its own tightness against Elizabeth's chest. The hands moved to grabbing the sides of the dress, and she felt the fabric sliding down her body, her boobs starting to be exposed to me for the first time. She felt her heart rate go up, as the top of the dress went passed her nipples. Quickly after, her perky boobs were fully visible, and it made her blush, feeling tingling sensation in her breast. Hannah didn't stop there though, more of her friends stomach was revealed by the instant.

The movement slowed down at the hips, since they were wider, and Hannah stopped for an second, getting better hold of the fabric before continuing. Long enough for me to appreciate the shape of her lower belly, nicely pointing towards her still hidden crotch. Liz took a large breath as the dress started to move down again, and it kept going down without slowing down, past her pussy. It was done, she had bared it all in front of some guy she had just met. Even though handsome, it still felt so slutty to be undressed that way in front of someone she had just met, while he watches, standing there, fully clothed.
The dress kept going until it reached her ankles, Hannah getting a close up of her friend's tight ass as she squatted to slide it down her legs. Liz stepped out of it, still in heels, and had the modesty to cover her sex with a single hand.