View Single Post
Old 02-04-2021, 11:38 PM   #461
tariksum

Sex: male
Sexuality: hetero

Answer the next THIRTY DIRTY questions with honesty and detail.

1) Do you prefer to shower or bath? Shower

2) Tell everyone reading what you are currently wearing? i.m about to go to work, so jeans and a sweater

3) If you had your own slave for the day, what would you have them do? definitely housework, cleaning, cooking, ... and when I come home a good blowjob

4) If you were a slave for the day what would you like to do? I'm already a slave, so it's nice, I like to be ready to obey.

5) Have you seen anybody naked? If so, who? well, lots of men in the locker room, and my girlfriend of course

6) Are you naturally submissive or dominant? submissive

7) What part of your body is your favorite and why? my green eyes

8) What part of your body do you like the least and why? my belly, i´m working on it

9) Have you ever lost a stripping game? If so what happened? no

10) What age did you have your first orgasm 13

11) How often do you masturbate? it depends on my Mistress, but usually once a week

12) Have you ever masturbated whilst someone else has been in the same room or in front of someone? If so who? well, i play a game with my girlfriend, each one masturbates the other, loses the first one who cums

13) Have you ever tasted your own cum? If so how did it taste? no

14) Tell everyone reading what you wear to bed? i sleep naked

15) If I gave you 24 hours to live, what sexual activities would you carry out? Probably with that in mind I couldn't get hard so I guess getting fucked with a strapon

16) Do you enjoy giving oral? yes

17) Have you ever tried anything anal? If yes, what? a prostate vibrator counts?

18) Would you rather sleep with a guy or a girl? girl

19) When was the last time you orgasmed and what did you think about? two weeks ago

20) Describe your pubic hair style? furry doormat

21) How much would you charge for... i´m the slave of Mistress Eirnes, so i just obey her
(i) Sex with someone of a different sex?
(ii) Sex with someone of the same sex?
(iii) Giving oral to a guy?
(iv) Giving oral to a girl?

22) List your three most desired places you would like to have sex?=
1. on a grassland on the montains
2. on the beach
3. on a lake with a waterfall

23) Have you any sexual experiences in public places? If so please describe. In the back seat of a car, it was the first time I ever got my girlfriend squirt

24) What's the longest you've gone inbetween orgasms? a month

25) Does the thought of being humiliated turn you on? yes

26) Have you ever had anyone tie you up? If so did you like it? yes, i liked to be so vulnerable

27) If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification? but being invisible just works for seeing people naked, but none interactions... quite boring

28) Have you ever been caught Masturbating, or has anyone caught you whilst you were naked? If so who and when? no

29) What is the most embarrassing dare you have ever been given to do? i dont remember anything embarrasing

30) Ask your own question here for the next person... wheres the most public place you have gave a blow job? I have never done a blowjob, if you cunilingus is worth it, in a parking lot
My question is: how many times did you masturbate on the day that you did it the most?

Dislikes (I will do it if you order me): anal, spanking/caning

Limits: blood, scat/pee/Cum, friends/family, illegal, face, diaper.

I owe BiMistress26 a punishment

you have to understand that i have a live, a work, friends and family, and those are the first. If you know and respect that we can have fun

Kik: tariksum
tariksum is offline   Reply With Quote