View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 05:56 AM   #2
dmoney
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessjessie View Post
when my friend comes around on wednesday we want to play some party, board and card games but we want to make them a little sexual. not just naked twister but things like play twister in a short skirt or if you loose take off a iterm of clothing or do a forfit

just write what come up with
Both of you wear a shirts that are just long enough to barely cover your pussy and ass while seated... Put belts on. (Maybe something with some bling to bring some fashion into it if you like how it looks???)... try to make the shirts into a matching shirts and skirts. Wear no panties and no bras... insert your panties into your pussy holes and try to have the tags so they hang out between your lips and are visible below the shirt/skirt lines. If you start dripping pussy juices down your legs, use your shirts' "skirts" to wipe them up so you get your juice stains on it, or just let them run down your legs, or drip stright down by spreading your legs when you're standing.

Do this while playing Twister together or some other game you both enjoy while both of you sit with your legs crossed so the shirts ride up and expose yourselves to the each other. Whoever loses gets to push their finger up inside the other's pussy hole to push the panties up further, then rub her clit to make her edge. The winner also gets to use a magic marker/Sharpie (make sure it's branded as non-toxic) to write something on the loser's mound first, then pussy lips when room is short, that's demeaning like "Loser, I own you, You are mine, etc." Keep it up as long as you like. The girl who is the loser of the sleepover will be the one with the most things written on her box.

Walk around the house like this if no one is home but yourselves, or if your are comfortable enough around others, do it with them around. If the panties start coming out of your pussy hole, only your friend can push them back up in you. At the end of the sleepover, pull the panties out of each other and swap them so you have your friend's panties as a souvenir of the sleepover. Only your friend can pull the panties out. Have that friend put the panties that were inside of you on herself and vice-versa. Let me know how it went.

Last edited by dmoney; 03-29-2011 at 06:06 AM. Reason: added things
dmoney is offline   Reply With Quote