Thread: Fiction: Birthday night
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2021, 03:37 PM   #5
Nextone_

PART 4

Elizabeth gave her a moment to get used to the way her top was done, and to the attention her cleavage was getting. At first she was embarrassed each time she caught someone looking at her packed boobs, but after a while she wasn't as bothered, even making eye contact once or twice.
For Liz this meant it was the right time to go further

"Okay, I have a new idea"
Hannah looked at her straight into the eye, trying to suppress a smile, not wanting to show that she was craving for more
"The waistband from your skirt. Each time someone offers you a drink, you must roll it once, to make it shorter" she continued
Usually she does get offered drinks, but this time they had stayed together at their table in the back of the bar
"Easy, no one has offered me anything so far" Hannah answered confidently
"Great, now let's go to the dancing area" Liz added with an evil smile as she stood up
Hannah knew that there was much more risk for her there. She looked at her skirt and imagined how much shorter her skirt could get before it being indecent, and how many drinks it meant, but Liz had already started walking towards the center of the bar, and she had to follow her. Still thinking about her skirt, and the fact that she was wearing nothing underneath, she forgot about the way her boobs were showing. They got quite a lot of attention on her way there.

The area was a little small, and a little busy at that time of the night. It was in front of the counter and surrounded by tables with people sitting. Looking around she started to notice people checking her chest out, which reminded her the way she was dressed, her round boobs pushed up and nipples so close from popping out.
She saw Lizzie coming to her with two drinks, handing her one, she took it and drank from it.
"Aren't you forgetting anything?" Elizabeth asked
Hannah looked bewildered for a moment
"Everytime you are offered a drink. That includes me" She added with a wink
Hannah thought that it was unfair, but didn't even take the time to complain, she just faked angry eyes and chuckled.

She put her glass down on top of the counter, and held her waistband with the tip of her fingers.
In one swift movement she rolled her skirt up. Such a simple and quick movement, she didn't really feel a difference, a little less than one inch of her thighs was now showing, but she instantly felt that the addition of these small steps would become scarier and scarier.
She looked back at Liz, and her usual grin when she was getting her to do dares, she was starting to dance and her moves were inviting Hannah to join her. Hannah took a last gulp of her drink and joined her.

Having no underwear under her skirt made her feel somewhat exposed, even though no one could actually see anything. Also each of her moves was making her top look even tighter than it was, pushing her boobs up. Yet Hannah tried to dance as normally as she usually would, putting her hands behind her head, bending her knees to lower herself as she rocks her hips left and right, playing with her hair. She was forcing herself to not change her habits, despite her attire. Something like a dare to herself.
She was trying to look sexy, which she always managed, even when dressed more modestly. People were looking at her, a little more so than usual, but she loved the attention, and young men were starting to dance closer to her.
Liz saw one of them saying something towards her ear, to which Hannah nodded, and they walked towards the counter.

She was offered her first drink by someone else. Lizzie's eyes were not leaving her, both curious of how the interaction would go, and to check if the deal would be respected. Still faking to listen to what the guy was saying, Hannah looked back at her, lowered her hands to her waistband, and discreetly rolled it once more. She was already definitely showing much more than mid thigh.
The drinks were served, they cheered. He didn't seem to have noticed Hannah's little trick, too busy trying to keep eye contact and not to look at her very eye welcoming boobs.
Hannah could feel that, and it made her feel sexy, like a tingling in her breast.
Still, she wanted to go back to having fun, and didn't want to give that young man expectations, even if he was cute. She preferred to keep having fun with Lizzie. She finished her drink quite quickly, he did the same, and they went back to dancing. Hannah went to dance more towards Liz after a while, having fun like before.

She didn't have to wait too long to get her next drink, shortened her skirt once more. She realized that this time the bottom of her ass cheeks were starting to show, shocked, she hurried to lower the skirt, showing more of her belly, trying to make her movement look as natural as possible. If people had looked at her butt at the right moment, they must have seen some of her naked butt, she had never gone so far before, and she had no way to know if she had been seen. Those thoughts were getting her excited, especially when she understood that the drinking was weakening her judgement. She normally would have thought to lower the skirt before shortening the skirt. The fact she knew she was starting to make mistakes made her feel helpless, which weirdly made her kind of aroused. It was also more comfortable to be able to blame her slutty actions on something other than her perverted mind.

She forced herself to leave her kinky thoughts behind, and go back to reality. This new guy wasn't as good as the previous one in making eye contact. He was glancing at her boobs every few seconds. And every few seconds Hannah was feeling exposed, and getting an adrenaline rush. She didn't care that it was rude from him at this point, she was enjoying it as if every time he peeked, she was feeling a light and pleasurable buzz between her legs.
She finally looked down at her boobs herself and was shocked. Her top had gone down slightly, and there was not much margin to begin with. Her areolas were showing, and the white fabric was basically hanging from her now rock hard nipples, very visible through it !
That's why he had been so focused on her boobs !

Her hands went as fast as possible to grab her top, in order to slide it back up. But as her hands got there, she slowed down and kept them there for a while, which felt like hours, his eyes not peeking this time but staring. She was enjoying the feeling, her pussy clenching on its own. She even pushed her hands against her chest, pulling the fabric closer, making her boobs even tighter and her nipples poke through even more.
She finally slid her top back up, but made sure to do so by dragging it left and right in order to rub it against her nipples. She could have seized the occasion to pull it further than it was, but she kept it as before. She told herself it was the honest thing to do, but she knew very well it wasn't the only reason
Embarrassed about having showed herself like such a slut, especially in a 1 to 1, she was eager to end the conversation again, quickly finished her drink, went to the dance floor and back to Elizabeth.

She couldn't tell since when her pink shapes had been showing, maybe everyone on the dancefloor had seen them, but she strangely couldn't let go of that thought, as if she wanted to keep it in mind, imagining these strangers staring.
Keeping the same dancing movements as before was risky, the bottom of her ass definitely showed a few times, and she felt that her pussy wasn't covered by a large margin. But her arousal, her self daring mood, as well as her tipsiness made her stick to the same moves.
However she had the presence of mind to understand that each roll made a big difference now.
"Can we go back to our seats now?" She asked Liz, hoping to not get offered drinks anymore, and to make herself stop taking so many risks, since she couldn't help herself
"Not yet, I'm having fun ! And so are you it seems ..." She said, her eyes pointing to Hannah's still erect nipples
If she could see, anyone else could. Hannah was once again feeling exposed, but she was somehow getting used to it. After all, her nipples were covered, even if visible.

Yet that sight did attract people, and she was stuck here for a while longer, as her friend had decided. So she tried to calm down, hoping it would make these bumps less visible under her top, and took a more conservative dancing style, hoping that she wouldn't be offered drinks until Elizabeth would decide to go sit back down
What she didn't know was that Liz wanted her to do one more roll before going back, no matter how long it would take. Hannah had no control over whether or not she would have to expose more of her bottom, only maybe when it would happen.
And it didn't take long until she was invited to one of the tables around the area, she sat down as another young man went to order drinks. She obeyed her rule once more, slightly lifted her butt above the seat and hiked her skirt down, really pushing it down her hips, before rolling up once more. Sitting down, she instantly noticed something odd. She could feel the bench directly on her skin, only the very tip of her skirt stuck between her and the seat. The skirt had already rode up from sitting. Looking down at herself, she could see that almost nothing from her thighs were now covered, and crossed her legs.

Her new drinking partner came back and sat next to her, looking at her from head to toe, or rather chest to thigh. Starting to give up her modesty, she slowly thrusted her chest forward to make her breasts even more tempting to look at, and got into the flirting, with playful eyes, lip bites and a seductive way to drink from her straw. Everything she had been through since the afternoon had gotten her hot and bothered and inconciously she was starting to crave for a release from her arousal.
Without noticing, she had tightened her legs, and rubbing her thighs. Her body needed sexual stimulation, and she was starting to think she could get it from that guy, whose name she hadn't even listened to. Being fucked by a stranger without even knowing his name was incredibly slutty, even for her sometimes naughty mind, but it was turning her on even more, giving her a feeling of freedom and pleasure

Somewhat looking for her temporary mistress's approval, she looked at her, still dancing and watching her. It reminded her everything she had made her do, and how excited it had gotten her, she thought it would be unfair to leave her alone now, and without realizing it, she was hoping for some crazy final dares.
"Look, there's someone waiting for me tonight, so I can't go much further ... But you still deserve something, so ... how about you... grope my butt?" She said to the guy, her shy tone contrasting with the boldness of her offer. In truth, she was not caring at all what he deserves or not, but really craved to be groped by a stranger

He grinned, and leaned towards her. She felt his hand on one of her cheeks, caressing her softly. It sent a shiver to her whole body. There were quite a few people around, but thankfully they were busy dancing, drinking or chatting. After letting the idea sink in, she felt that the way he was touching her was odd, as if he was looking for something. She looked at him and saw his bewildered look and understood he was looking for underwear. She lifted her hand, waving her thong-bracelet and said "They're here" with a broad smile and without any shame
He had an impressed look, surprised of how slutty of a girl he had found, and started groping again, more firmly this time. Each time he was squeezing, Hannah was pressing her thighs together in rythm, and he was picking up the pace. Wet, starting to let out a few moans, unheard because of the music, she felt that things could go out of hand if things kept going, she pushed his hand away.
"Thank you for this. And the drink" she said, catching her breath

She took her leave, and stood up to walk towards Lizzie. She instantly felt something was off. Having her skirt hiked up might have been okay when sitting, but not when standing, and she could feel her pussy was visible for an instant, before she pushed the skirt down her hips again. She didn't see anyone looking in her direction, but her guy from just before certainly had seen a lot from behind. "Well, he had his hands on me just before, doesn't really matter that he sees, now" She thought to comfort herself.

"Look at you !" Liz said, to compliment her on her attire "That's one short skirt you're wearing. Fits great on a kinky girl like you"
Hannah should have been embarrassed, but she was only hearing compliments
"We can go back now" She continued
"Okay!" Hannah simply answered, trying to not show how relieved she was. "I'll hop to the bathroom on the way"
"Sure meet you back there! Don't forget to wash your hands !" Liz winked, hinting about her earlier stunt at the sinks
Hannah found a free cubicle right away, and sat down, not needing to lift her skirt much, considering how tiny it now was.
Her trip to the toilet was more in order to take a moment to calm down, away from exposure and from her friend's vicious dares, than anything else.

She looked down at herself and saw how little she was dressed, her eyes stopping on her glistening pussy, not resisting to caress her outer lips a little, wondering how good it would feel. And it felt great. Just her soft touch was enough to send pleasure waves around, so she kept going. A few moments later, she put her fingers together, now caressing her pussy directly. This felt like heaven after all the build up, and without even thinking, she set her feet against the door, her legs as open as they get. Her other hand had pulled her top down, exposing one of her boobs completely, and she was now squeezing it, and pinching her nipple. It was not long before she picked up the pace and put her attention to her clit. She was staring to moan and her feet were making the door knock against the door frame.

Suddenly she heard the door from the cubicle right next to her open, her heart skipped a beat and she removed her hand from between her legs, as if she had been caught. She had gotten carried away and had forgotten that both stalls around her were occupied. She took a long breath and decided that it wasn't a good idea to go further here, and also, thinking about it, it was kind of below her to masturbate in some bar's toilets, especially considering an even sweeter release would surely come. She felt like her mind had been taken over by her arousal. "What a birthday night" she thought to herself
She peed and wiped herself, her inner thighs needing most of the work because of all the playing that had happened. She then put her top back in place, stood up and pushed her skirt down her hips again. She left the cubicle and went to the sinks to wash her hands, this time her boobs were covered, but she was now seeing herself in the mirror like everyone else was seeing her. She looked slutty, with a tight and tiny white top showing a lot of cleavage, still hard nipples, and a skirt that was now much shorter than anything she had worn before, especially without underwear. That sight alone made her heart pound hard again, as she dried her hands and went back to the table, her mind too busy to think of the sight she was giving people when climbing up the stairs.

Right after sitting on her bench again, two drinks were put down in front of her, a beer and a shot. Both girls looked at who had brought them. It was that guy who had seen her lifting her skirt as she was sitting before, from her right side, me.
"Drinks on me" I just said, waiting for their reactions
"Thanks ! Which is for whom?" Liz asked, not thinking yet that it meant Hannah would have to roll her skirt up again
"They're both for your friend" I let things sink in for a bit, their faces were puzzled, then I added "I've heard what she has to do for every drink she gets. So, here are two"
They looked at each other shocked. Not only their naughty games had been clearly understood by someone, which in itself was humiliating for both of them, but that someone was now using their own rules against them, and even more importantly, it meant Hannah would have to roll her skirt twice. She instantly thought of what she would look like if she did it, she was sure half of her butt would be showing, not to mention her pussy would be on display. It felt impossible to her, and she looked at Liz for help.

Liz had understood the situation and was looking for a solution, without just breaking the rules, which would have been unfair and not fun.
"I don't think we can ask her to roll her skirt up twice, so, let's try to find a bargain, okay?"
I nodded as if to say "Why not?" and she started to think of something fair for both her friend and the young man
Hannah waited for her friend to find a solution for what felt like hours, feeling my eyes on her shoulders, chest, belly, legs...
Finally she came up with something "Okay, so, how about this : she drinks one of them and you get the other one for yourself. But with a twist"
Hannah and I both looked puzzled, not understanding the point yet, and waited for the rest
"She has to keep her hands behind her back until both drinks are finished."
Both of us had a few instants to ponder what this predicament could possibly bring, before she continued
"We'll find ideas to make it fun, and she will still have to roll her skirt up once. Deal?" She asked, looking at me, not caring at all if Hannah agreed. I agreed

Elizabeth waved her hand to tell me to come closer, and started whispering me creative things to make her friend suffer while her hands were in her back. I had a few too, and our two imaginations combined came up with a hot scenario. Meanwhile, Hannah was looking at us without having any power on what would happen, only able to imagine what we would do to her. It got her scared, but she started to understand her submissive side, and a part of her was eager to see what we had in store.
After some moments, Liz ordered "Hands behind you back!" and Hannah didn't even think twice before executing it. Having imagined what could happen after her hands were behind her back had already made her accept the idea. She lay them on the bench, just softly holding her left hand with the fingers of her right one.

Liz brought herself forward against the table, both to cover her friend from foreign eyes, and to be in reach for what was to come. I sat next to Hannah, covering her right side, and grabbed the beer. I brought the glass to her lips and she tilted her head back a little, ready to gulp from it. She opened her lips and started to drink, as she felt two fingers reaching inside her top, one on each side of her chest. She would have wanted to make the person stop, or at least see what was happening, but she was stuck drinking, and moving would have spilled it on herself, as I was not stopping to pour it down her mouth. Her arms had a movement to act against this situation, but her hands held onto each other. She had accepted to do what she was told that night, and didn't want to break the rules, both for the sake of not cheating herself out of this exciting experience, and because she didn't know how strict Elizabeth would be if she did break them.

The foreign fingers started to pull the top down from her boobs, she started to feel the edge of the fabric on her nipples, hard again (or "still", she didn't know anymore). She felt that she was the only one of the three not able to see what it looked like, and was kind of jealous, because it already seemed sexy from her point of view. The top kept going down and stopped just under her areolas, her nipples fully exposed. The fingers left her top. She was confident that her two tormentors were covering her from the eyes of other people in the bar, but she had no way to know for sure, and that thought made her feel tingles in her lower belly again. She looked at me, still pouring what was left of the beer, and glancing quite often to her exposed and pushed up boobs, that she couldn't see herself.

Letting someone she had never seen before that night look at her this way, from so close, and having no control over it was beyond embarrassing, but she grabbed her own hands tight behind her back to make sure she would keep them there, and kept gulping, her head tilted back more and more, as it didn't seem I would stop before the drink is finished.

Finally she had gotten to the bottom of it, I put the glass down on the table again, she took a large breath and looked at her exposed boobs. It felt even more real now that she could see it. Her boobs naked in a bar. She only had the time to understand that she was wet again, and to see Liz grinning, before the next step began.
As it was agreed with Elizabeth, I leaned in reaching for a kiss. Hannah was petrified and kept her eyes wide open, but after a few of my lip movements, she let them close, and relaxed her hands, that she had been grabbing harder than before. She let herself enjoy the moment, being kissed by a stranger, by decision of her friend, and even started kissing me back. Her legs were shifting, and she shut them tight once again, rubbing her thighs like she was getting used to. Her mind was mixing together being kissed, being exposed, pressuring her pussy, all great feelings to her at this point.
After a few seconds, I leaned back, her lips following mine for an instant, as she had inconsciously gotten into it. Getting back to her senses, she noticed the shot glass was now stuck between her boobs. She looked at Liz and saw her grinning like always, and understood she had done it while her mind was elsewhere.

She understood what it meant, it was my drink, and her hands would only be free once it was drunk. Aroused, she had actually a naughty look now, looking forward to what was to come.
I leaned forward again, that alone sending tickles to Hannah's boobs, as she was expecting my lips to reach for them now
I purposely missed the glass at first, landing a few kisses on her breasts, Hannah rubbing her thighs harder than ever. She looked around for people looking, and did notice a few. But they couldn't see her exposed boobs, "only" that a guy had his face in her cleavage, and it was okay for her at this point. It was difficult for her to keep her hands behind her back, she wouldn't have used them to stop me this time, but to rub herself to orgasm right there.

I finally picked up the glass from between her boobs with my lips, leaned backwards to drink it, and slammed it back down with my hand.
Hannah was still lost in thoughts and pressing her thighs together, slowly calming down, cleaning her mind from ideas of being fucked right here and now.
Only when Liz told her "You're free!", she came back to reality and stopped stimulating herself, before putting her hands back on the table, forgetting about her exposed boobs.

The next order came right after. "Your skirt now"
She went for her waistband mechanically, not needing to lift herself up, since she wasn't sitting on her skirt anyway, given how short it was now, and she made it even shorter, instantly feeling much more of the now kind of cold air from the terrace, directly on her hot and wet pussy, which finished waking her up from the aroused numbness. She sighed in relief, it was done.
"You can cover your boobs back I think", I said, not knowing how long she could get away with it without being noticed
"Fuck!" She whispered, quickly grabbing her top and putting it back into the less shameless position it was in before, which still was quite shameless.