Thread: Fiction: Futurekind
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2021, 11:58 AM   #1
HH18

Default Futurekind

Chapter 1

I woke up feeling cold, as I was coming around I started to notice I was on a metal table strapped down with my arms and legs attached to each corner. The room got lighter and I could hear footsteps getting closer to me. Then I started to hear 2 voices of a man and woman getting louder, I couldn’t understand what they were saying.

“It is from around the year 2020 and was frozen nicely, we defrosted it over night and has started to show signs of life,” the man said.

Was he talking about me? What is going on?

“Start pumping the heat and vitamin patch into it.”

I felt a sharp scratch into my arm and could feel a fluid being pumped into me. I started to see more and I noticed I was half naked! Only a small robe around my privates covering me up.

“Let's start the inspection”

I felt another sharp pinch go into my neck and everything started to feel funny, I couldn’t move. I felt the man pull off the robe completely revealing everything. I tried to scream but nothing came out, I tried again and still nothing. I couldn’t move or speak… I couldn’t even move my eyes.

I could feel everything. The man was pulling my testicles and penis and squeezing them hard and I could do nothing. No tears could even come out of my eyes. I felt weak and helpless.

Chapter 2

I must have fallen asleep again. I woke up on a comfy chair with my arms and legs tied once again. I could see a screen in front of me with colours flickering on it. A woman started speaking through the screen.

“Welcome to SpaceStation 6.9”

“You were selected to be taken through human training. Once trained you will be available for adoption in a loving family. You are probably wondering where you are or what is happening, Please let us explain and don’t be afraid”

“You are probably from between the years of 2020 - 2040. You are now in the year 3100. You was put into a deep sleep and frozen so your body could be preserved so it looks young and fresh ready to be trained and used”

“You are 1 of 10,000 humans left alive. The rest of us are upgraded and often known as Human 2.0”

“You will soon begin your first year of training. You will learn your role as a human and learn to respect and serve us. Quite similar to how you use to treat your pets.”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. Surely this was a joke!

A man entered the room with an injection in his hand. I started to panic but I couldn’t move anywhere. He stabbed the needle into my arm and I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Unsure - Wedgies, pee, cum

Limits - Anal, public, scat
HH18 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to HH18 for this post: