View Single Post
Old 01-28-2021, 05:59 AM   #126
Marquise

1. Have you ever peed your pants in school? No
2. Have you ever ACCIDENTALLY peed yourself as an adult? No
3. Have you ever been caught naked by your parent(s)/child(ren)? All the time lol, I don't have a problem walking naked around my house, it's not a taboo thing in my family.
4. Have you ever caught your parent(s) naked? See above lol
5. Have you ever had your sexuality or kink outed to a family member? Not outed, but once I slipped up in a conversation with my dad in my gramma's earshot and that's how she found out I'm bi. She wasn't happy.
6. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn you were related? No
7. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn they were married? No
8. Have you ever been caught having sex or masturbating by your parent(s)/child(ren)? No, but my parents have called while I was masturbating and I had to drop everything to pick up the phone call. Ruined the mood.
9. Have you ever caught your parent(s)/child(ren) having sex? No. But I heard them once.
10. Have you ever been caught farting in a public (polite) area? Yes, once in the classroom I farted and then eveyone was guessing who did it, and a guy I hated said it was me. And I was like "yeah, you caught me, how?". And he said he was only trying to mess with me and he had no idea it had actually been me. There must have been other times, but this is the one I remeber the most.
11. Have you ever had an upset stomach on a date that ended in diarrhea, gas, or vomiting? No
12. Have you ever been called out for having smelly gas? Only in a jokingly way among friends and family.
13. Have you ever had a credit card declined and/or had to endure the "Walk of Shame" while returning your items because you can't buy them? Once in the supermarket. I was trying to buy groceries and my card declined, and I didn't have enough cash to pay for it all, so i had to leave some things behind and I wanted to die of embarresment.
14. Have you ever fallen down a flight of stairs in the company of others? Yes, in middle school, in a rainy day the stairs were very slippery and I fell on my ass. It hurt.
15. Have you ever sent an AWFUL drunk text, or drunk-dialed someone? No. I've never got really drunk.
16. Have you ever been caught talking behind someone's back, by the person you're talking about?
16. Have you ever accidentally sent a scathing text message about someone to the person it's about? No
17. Have you ever accidentally sent a "sext message" to an unintended contact? No, but once I sent a sexy snapchat to my friend instead of the girl I was flirting with (they have similar names lol)
18. Have you ever clogged a toilet after pooping? Yeah, but never in public, just at home.
19. If you experience periods, have you ever bled through your clothes? Possibly, I don't remeber, but it's not beyond the realm of possibilities. But I wear mostly black pants so it wouldn't show.
20. If you died right now, what would be the most embarrassing thing someone would find in your house? My collection of Disney Princess Doll... I'm almost 19, I shoudln' have toys... that I play with lol
21. Are there any unwanted nude photos of you floating around the internet? No
22. Have you ever fallen prey to an internet scam? Kinda? When i was I child I actually believed in those posts that claimed that if you reblogged you would find money or something like that. They are a kind of scam, aren't they?
23. Have you ever made an idiot of yourself in front of a crush? Ohhh so many times. Like the time I told her I was in love with her and she said she only liked me as a friend.
24. Have you ever argued with an authority figure only to find out you were VERY wrong? No, I only argues with my teachers when I was sure I was right.
25. Have you ever been in jail? No
26. Have you ever come to the realization that you've been walking around with your pants zipper down, or with a hole in your pants? Yes to both. The hole thing is embarrassing, because I don't want to look like I'm poor and can't afford new clothes. The zipper thing is just "meh, oops".
27. Have you ever accidentally walked in on someone in the bathroom? Yes! SHout out to people who don't lock the door in public bathrooms... or to public bathrooms that have lock problems.
28. Have you ever accidentally told someone you loved them? No, but I've told someone on purpose only to be told they don't love me.
29. Have you ever accidentally called someone mom or dad? Yes, I did that with my teachers lol
30. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? Oh my... if I had. I was so in love with my physics teacher in the second year of high school that I straight up joined the TCC on tumblr lol. I still think he's hot and I would have sex with him in the blink of an eye.
31. Have you ever had a crush on/fantasized about a cartoon character? LOL yeah. Okay, but Jessica Rabbit is sexy as fuck. And I've a thing for video game characters, but have you seen Nero from Devil May Cry? How could I not fantasize about him?
32. Have you ever eaten at a restaurant only to find out the bill was WAY more than you could pay? No
33. Have you ever spilled drink or food at a restaurant? Yes. When I was younger. I can't recall the situation, but I know that I must.
34. Have you ever been denied a kiss on a first date? No
35. Have you ever been caught trying to cheat, scam, or steal? No. I'm great cheater. I used to pass the exam answers to my classmates in high school and never got caught.
36. Have you ever set off a store alarm while trying to exit? No
37. Do you get zits in noticeable places? Yeah, sometimes. Especially when I'm nearing my period.
38. Have you ever had your pubic hair get snagged by your clothes? What???? This happens?
39. Have you ever gotten a REALLY bad itch on your genitals while in public, so you couldn't scratch it? Yes. Just do it beneath a table or hide in a corner.
40. Have you ever finished on the toilet only to find out that there's no more toilet paper, then have to do the "Walk of Shame" to the closet (or, if in a public bathroom, to the next stall) to find some? Yep. One time happened in a mall and it was almost a spy mission to get to the next stall without anyone seeing.
If I send you a task, I expect you to provide a full report on it
Marquise is offline   Reply With Quote